test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fixing Black Ice Domination, My Suggestion to G Man Crush.

juicebox87juicebox87 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So it has become clear that for whatever reason of mining the black ice at the end of an Icewind Dale PvP Domination seems to bug the encounter. This is a huge problem considering a few factors. One being the most problematic, is that it affects the other spawn timers for T3 Encounters. I have sit in the instance all day waiting for one to pop, and they never do. Attempting to change instances often result in me zoning in and out for hours attempting to find a zone with no bugs. Making farming your Gloves and Main-Hand Weapons nearly impossible. I have been attempting to farm these for a 2 weeks now, with no success.

The T2 Encounter Motherlode also likes to bug out the exact same way often as well, but this is negated by the fact a timer runs out and the encounter finishes. Making the Domination aspect have the same effect with about 10 Minute to Farm the Black Ice which ends with a success for all present for the event would be a positive way to fix this issue. 10 Minutes is more than enough time for people to farm this ending event to PvP Domination. With a Success at the end, it will reward people without having them to require finishing off all the nodes of Black Ice. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but considering this has continued for weeks you may be having issues determining the issue. Hope it helps and I hope it gets fixed so people can start farming the encounters again.

Comments