test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CC immunity and cc immunity ignoring skills. And feedback on upcoming roar change.

schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
Dear panderus i want to bring light on some skill cuz we all know y are the one how fix this problems.

From panderus :
It is indeed bugged. I am working on a fix for it here, but I don't have a timeline for when it will see live. The gist of the change is as follows

1. It will no longer incorrectly ignore CC Immunity. This goes for the pushing effect as well as the interrupt.
2. It will no longer Root players.
3. The interrupted power will be placed on cooldown for 2 seconds if a power is successfully interrupted by Roar, rather than every time they are struck by it.
4. Activation time will be sped up just slightly.

This should preserve it as a tool to be used to slow down an opposing player's advance, but make it a little more risky to use without watching your opponent's powers. Given that the major CC component of the power is now conditional (the silence being on successful interrupt rather than on hit) I have sped up the activation slightly to make this a bit easier.

Thanks for finding this bug guys!

EDIT: Rewrote #3 for clarity.

Feedback:Firs of all Roar is not bugged on pve this implementation is a total rework of the skill .Cuz we all know creatures in nw will ignore this part 3. The interrupted power will be placed on cooldown for 2 seconds if a power is successfully interrupted by Roar, rather than every time they are struck by it. Also i dont understand disruptive shot have silence but not on 1 skill on all skills why can roar not have the same effect?But i have a deep hope this will not effect PVE .Also we lose our 3rd CC skill cuz y remove the "stun or as so called root effect" this is a big disadvantage cuz all classes have 3 enounter and 3 daly cc GF HR CW have more, and we will have now have only 2 encounters this is not good in pvp but terrible in pve.

I dont get it why all nerf happens in the name of pvp and have a big effect on pve ,from the last modul 4 post i think Neverwinter team want to roll back to PVE part ." The Tyranny of Dragons storyline is just the beginning of us bringing new serialized Dungeons & Dragons entertainment to fans of both tabletop and MMOs, as we continue to bridge the gap between both mediums."

Bug
CW : AT WILLS: Ray of frost can ignore GF block and freez him even faced frontal .
Encounters: Condult of ice can ignore GF block and freez him even faced frontal .
Ray of Enfeeblement can ignore GF block even faced frontal.
Ice Rays can ignore GF block even faced frontal.
Icy Terran ON TAB can ignore GF block even faced frontal.
Daly: Oppressive force can ignore GF block even faced frontal also the push effect ignore
any CC immunity also boss immunity "boss can pushed down from edges".
HR : Any ROOT effect ignore can ignore (also stunn him)GF block even faced frontal. Also ROOT effect ignore cc immunity and the "root" draw y back mutiple effect cause y rubberbanding and y are unable to move from it also sprint cant break from it nor unstoppable or ITC or VM .
Encouters Fox S. can ignore GF block even faced frontal.

GF : Daly : Terrifying Impact can ignore GF block even faced frontal and any CC immunity even dodge.

DC: Daly : Flame Strike can ignore GF block even faced frontal also the push effect ignore

This is all i know TR have 1 too but the description say they can ignore it.
If somone know any other skill feel free to post it .
GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
Post edited by schweifer1982 on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Adding some new stuff.

BUG:[Vicious Dire Wolf] ignore CC immunity.Also his active bonus.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dear panderus i want to bring light on some skill cuz we all know y are the one how fix this problems.

From panderus :

Feedback:Firs of all Roar is not bugged on pve this implementation is a total rework of the skill cuz we all know creatures in nw will ignore this part 3. The interrupted power will be placed on cooldown for 2 seconds if a power is successfully interrupted by Roar, rather than every time they are struck by it. also i dont understand disturbing shoot have silence but not on 1 skill on all skills why can roar not have the same effect?But i have a deep hope this will not effect PVE .Also we lose our 3rd CC skill cuz y remove the "stun or as y called root effect" this is a big disadvantage cuz all classes have 3 enounter and 3 daly cc GF HR CW have more and we will now have only 2 encounters this is not good in pvp but terrible in pve.

I dont get it why all nerf happens in the name of pvp and have a big effect on pve ,from the last modul 4 post i think Neverwinter team want to roll back to PVE part ." The Tyranny of Dragons storyline is just the beginning of us bringing new serialized Dungeons & Dragons entertainment to fans of both tabletop and MMOs, as we continue to bridge the gap between both mediums."

Bug
    CW : AT WILLS: Ray of frost can ignore GF block and freez him even faced frontal .
    Encounters: Condult of ice can ignore GF block and freez him even faced frontal .
    Daly: Oppressive force can ignore GF block even faced frontal also the push effect ignore
    HR : Any ROOT effect ignore can ignore (also stunn him)GF block even faced frontal. Also ROOT effect ignore cc immunity and the "root" draw y back mutiple effect cause y rubberbanding and y are unable to move from it also sprint cant break from it nor unstoppable or ITC or VM .

GF : Daly : Terrifying Impact can ignore GF block even faced frontal and any CC immunity even dodge.

DC: Daly : Flame Strike can ignore GF block even faced frontal also the push effect ignore

This is all i know TR have 1 too but the descripton say they can ignore it.

Yo, GF vs. CW is actually quite balanced. Plus, you can break free from Icy Rays using threatening rush if an enemy is close enough. CW's can kill me, and I can kill them. It's an even trade.

HR's & GWF's on the other hands are a different story.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    O yeah thnx for notice.

Bug:Threatening Rush and Bull Charge can break free from Icy Ray CC immobilise.
  • Options
    znudenejznudenej Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Disruptive Shot (you have typo here) gives interrupt and +1 sec daze if maxed.

Daze != interrupt

Interrupt does have nothing to do with daze and vice versa.

TRs Shadow Strike is not interrupt, its daze.
    TRs Dazing Strike is not interrupt, its daze.
    (Just saying it because your previous posts, where you were claiming that these encounters are interrupts)

Daze and interrupt are two completely different mechanics.

There is not any nerf for Roar. Roar is bugged since launch but it was not often used because 14sec CD, while now when is Destroyer prefered in PvP and does have 2 CD reduction feats is Roar overused. It never had to root or silence, it had to push enemy for little and interrupt casting.

OT: Do you have dyslexia? English is not my native and I have sometimes problem to understand what do you wanna say.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    znudenej wrote: »
    Disruptive Shot (you have typo here) gives interrupt and +1 sec daze if maxed.

Daze != interrupt

Interrupt does have nothing to do with daze and vice versa.

TRs Shadow Strike is not interrupt, its daze.
    TRs Dazing Strike is not interrupt, its daze.
    (Just saying it because your previous posts, where you were claiming that these encounters are interrupts)

Daze and interrupt are two completely different mechanics.

There is not any nerf for Roar. Roar is bugged since launch but it was not often used because 14sec CD, while now when is Destroyer prefered in PvP and does have 2 CD reduction feats is Roar overused. It never had to root or silence, it had to push enemy for little and interrupt casting.

OT: Do you have dyslexia? English is not my native and I have sometimes problem to understand what do you wanna say.

Sorry i wrote from mobile and i forget to turn off the Text Replace option. Also attacking somone in forum to have dyslexia really?
    If i dont like what ppl say in forum i dont call him re...ds.
    Actually my english is faar from good my 3rd lang ,but if i see some realy bad eng text then i dont say all time in forum ppl have dyslexia .
    Better if y moderate your self and delete y own post .
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
    Also attacking somone in forum to have dyslexia really?

I don't see an attack there, especially since he puts it in context right after.
  • Options
    znudenejznudenej Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm taking dyslexia serious and I'm not saying it to offend you. Dyslexia dosn't not have any connection with intellect. Your text is usually extremly flooded with typos and sentences what doesn't make any sense. Its really hard to read sometimes.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Cuz its really hard to write from mobile. I am working now.

+ english is faar from good my 3rd lang
  • Options
    aethanasaethanas Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited June 2014

From panderus :

Feedback:Firs of all Roar is not bugged on pve this implementation is a total rework of the skill .Cuz we all know creatures in nw will ignore this part 3. The interrupted power will be placed on cooldown for 2 seconds if a power is successfully interrupted by Roar, rather than every time they are struck by it. Also i dont understand disruptive shot have silence but not on 1 skill on all skills why can roar not have the same effect?But i have a deep hope this will not effect PVE .Also we lose our 3rd CC skill cuz y remove the "stun or as so called root effect" this is a big disadvantage cuz all classes have 3 enounter and 3 daly cc GF HR CW have more, and we will have now have only 2 encounters this is not good in pvp but terrible in pve.

Bug

This is all i know TR have 1 too but the description say they can ignore it.

Declaring something as bug is the duty of the Devs; also why would the Great Weapon Fighter lose a crowd control power with this change? And to which skills of the Guardian Fighter do you refer exactly?