test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SUGGESTION: roleplay pvp challenge

reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
i know you devs are busy with all the new module stuff and bugs etc, but i would really love to see an option when roleplaying you want to kill another player, so a challenge option would be great.

I could list hundreds of things the roleplayers need, but this one thing would make the experience alot more fun.
Actual Join date: Dec 2007
Post edited by reilz1981 on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Duels have been a popular request and one the developers have not tossed to the side but last I saw it was not something that is not planned to be worked on in the immediate future.
  • squidnuttssquidnutts Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It would be a great idea, more people would pvp then
  • ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Instead of making duels, Have a shielded area in IWD near pvp area 1v1 - 2v2 domes where people can fairly challenge each under the Arcane Brotherhood or Ten Towns factions.

This would allow people that don't have a full party to compete fairly without being mass zerged 5 v 1, and pvpers would converge on the area more allowing for some great huge team warfare.
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!