test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make 1 CampFires in IWD PASS (PVP AREA)

As title,

Suggest : Make 1 CampFire for Each Faction (SAFE ZONE) IN IWD-PASS ( PVP AREA ).
Reason : If Died, we don't need to run from Safe Zone to PVP AREA, its so far away xD.

thanks
Post edited by rr87118 on

Comments

• yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe if it was two raised inaccessible spawn points, one for each faction - like domination.

I wouldn't want an area where people can retreat when the going got tough,

It's already irksome that people will ambush you then run to the golums when you rebuke them to within a sliver of life.
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yarknarf wrote: »
    Maybe if it was two raised inaccessible spawn points, one for each faction - like domination.

I wouldn't want an area where people can retreat when the going got tough,

It's already irksome that people will ambush you then run to the golums when you rebuke them to within a sliver of life.

There's the best idea. Two spawn points that you can only get into by dying. So that way people can't retreat to them, yet people can still jump immediately back into PvP.

I'm 100% in support of this idea :)
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • grac3n77grac3n77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And I hope when you die in pvp area you dont revive with an injury.....
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I support 100% too. Also equidistant to the Black Ice Mother lode eruption in the PvP area.
    arcmoon99 wrote: »
    There's the best idea. Two spawn points that you can only get into by dying. So that way people can't retreat to them, yet people can still jump immediately back into PvP.

I'm 100% in support of this idea :)
  • tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2014
    grac3n77 wrote: »
    And I hope when you die in pvp area you dont revive with an injury.....

This is why i don't even bother to play pvp at IWD.
    injuries? why? are we at dungeon?!
    I don't like the idea reviving with an injury and after 2 death with an injury, iwd pvp life ends for me!