test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Character Heads/Faces - Double Neck

amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
When switching to any of the "off duty" clothing, which also happens after transmogrifying them onto armour pieces, your character appears to have some other weird neck geometry jutting out from their neck. I can only assume that this is the new updated head/faces not playing nicely with the previous versions in some way.

I'd like to be able to take a screenshot and show you exactly what it looks like, but ever since the last few updates I'm unable to properly bind my screenshot key to anything, not without having to do it every time I login.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Here's an update; this issue also appears to affect the various armour undershirts as well. Here's an image of what this issue actually look like: http://i.imgur.com/NZWJs3i.jpg
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I... Was really hoping that was just a bug in the tower of alteration interface...

Wow.

I've got a screenshot showing this from back during IWD testing as well but assumed it was just a display glitch in the tower of alteration. Wow. :\

eltainiwd2.jpg

Far right obviously. (This was to show the differences in old, new with settings carried over from old, and new with edits but captured the neck thing as an incidental.)
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.