test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There are no discount items at the moment in zen market

thorec1thorec1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
dwightmc wrote: »
Check out the new items on sale at up to 25% off!

Click here to learn more: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/1004090-weekly-sale_-items-up-to-25_-off

As you stated in this info , you said "every week" will be new items on discount, but at this moment there are no items under this statement. Is this info only for the week it appears or are you planning to fulfill what you promised?
thx in advance for your reply

Hector
Post edited by thorec1 on

Comments

• Options
    zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    There most likely will not be any sale until this Thursday, when they take the server down and release the "new" weekly sale.

Why has there been no sale since last week? My guess is because the exchange is so high.

Though it would be nice if questions like these were addressed by PWE.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Whatever the reason for there not having been a sale, this week has been the exception, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Only once the lack of a sale becomes the norm, will I change my opinion on the matter...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    hooli78hooli78 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I thought it was strange, but I just assumed it was because so much was going on right now. Zen being maxed out is probably not it as this is actually when it is best for Cryptic to encourage you to send Zen, once it drops back down to 325 or so every day will feel like a sale.
  • Options
    iuliandreiiuliandrei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Whatever the reason for there not having been a sale

Might have something to do with those discount coupons.
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So no sale this week either? Not seeing anything posted under News. I can't get in game, but I don't see anything on sale through the Gateway either.
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mystagogue wrote: »
    So no sale this week either? Not seeing anything posted under News. I can't get in game, but I don't see anything on sale through the Gateway either.

Sales start at 10 AM, always.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Sales start at 10 AM, always.

Right - but they almost always post info on the week's sale prior to that time. Still no sale. There's a buy a pack "event", but no sale.
  • Options
    zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited May 2014
    I'm guessing there will be a lot less sales now that they have the coupon drops.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yeah - good point zdaddyo.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Well, it seems that after giving the devs the benefit of the doubt, what was previously a one-off lack of a weekly sale, has now become a pattern...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They're making it even easier for me to not spend money on this game. :P
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I thought they'd at least put Respec tokens on sale, seeing as they nailed us hard with Mod 3's Paragon and feat tweaks.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    And no new mounts of companions, either. :(
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Is interesting with Zen exchange at 500 AD and no sales. MAybe they want all the zen and AD used up in the game!!!!!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    After some 30+ hours of play time since the last week maintenance, I got my first discount coupon in game. I believe the weekly sale was more effective than just having to randomly drop coupons. I was hoping for a storage/bag sale sometime soon, but all I got is a 15% discount in something that I don't need for 60 minutes.
  • Options
    alexgabriel23alexgabriel23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 276
    edited May 2014
    coupon drops? those things might drop in arcane coffers when you get the artifact ( sarcasm 1% chance to drop) to get a discount to use ur real money .... i mean wtf ? u have to grind something to get a discount to use ur real money ? hmm nice tactic might work on koreans or chinesse but not on others
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I believe...and I was state this is just my opinion...the coupons are replacing weekly sales which is fine. I have gotten several of them.

Suggestion and to make them better: The 60 minute timer to use the coupon is not enough time. If I am in the middle of something, I am not gonna go to the zen market or purchase zen in order to use the coupon. It is not enough time. The Limited time needs to be longer, 3 or 7 days would be ideal. I would of used several of the coupons I have gotten except the VERY SHORT LIMITED TIMER OF 60 MINUTES.

Also they need to drop a wee bit more frequently.

And the third suggestion, I had one coupon I did not even notice in my inventory, when I did I had 2 mins left on the timer so no way I could use it. Need a better notification for receiving a coupon
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    I can agree with everything you stated cayapp. :)
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Make those 50% discount coupon expired in 1 hour, while those 15% in 3 days. Problem solved.