test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Icewind Dale Wild Noble Fashion

vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
This is how it the Wild Noble Fashion looks on a female human.
Just click on the thumbnail to see full size.
Post edited by vattara on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Wow, that looks great!

It's not as over the top outlandish as the other good looking items and not as bland as all of the regalia. That actually looks like something an average person would really wear. :eek:

Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Options
    thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    That looks pretty good and as the person above says, is something you could picture a person wearing.

I'd like to see the Yeti Hunter's outfit (with the exception of that stupid headpiece), a few more days before I can unlock it and preview it. I've tested the peasant's and the merchant's outfits in preview and while the peasant outift is pretty good, much better looking than the standard peasant rags, the merchant's is dreadful. For a start the men have their sleeves rolled up, sleeves rolled up in an area called ICEWIND, and the hat looks like a chef's hat.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How did you get that hat to show up on your character , it won't show up on mine , I reported it both on preview a month or two ago and on live a few days ago but still nothing , I wonder if it is because my character has a fringe/bangs , look xD

bcsxEYd.jpg

thestaggy wrote: »
    I'd like to see the Yeti Hunter's outfit (with the exception of that stupid headpiece)

The Yeti Hunters outfit is even nicer than the Wild noble set , I have it on preview , after work I'll jump on preview and get a couple of screenshots and post them , I love all these fashion sets in IWD , such good value and all look amazing.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I do agree that the Wild Noble Fashion items are among the better looking fashion sets that have been released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thestaggy wrote: »

I'd like to see the Yeti Hunter's outfit (with the exception of that stupid headpiece)

Here is how the yeti hunter outfit looks , my settings are lower than they could be but you get the idea , also last patch appears to have made the bit at the front at the top of the legs clip now -.-

4Ufsak6.jpg
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    The yeti hunter set looks good too! Reminds me of Katara.
    Katara-Waterbending-master-waterbending-19926398-237-213.jpg

Not a fan of the horns though.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Whats amazing is how close they got it to the official concept art for D&D 5.

northland_barbarian__female__by_conceptopolis-d5rsqoo.jpg
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Here's the male version of Wild Noble, without the headpiece.

3Cg19Y8l.png SZboEsYl.png

Click to enlarge.
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How did you get that hat to show up on your character , it won't show up on mine , I reported it both on preview a month or two ago and on live a few days ago but still nothing , I wonder if it is because my character has a fringe/bangs , look xD

The Wild Noble Head piece showed up on human female on the preview server.
    So either its been "fixed" on Preview since last night or the is an issue with your character's race or hair style?

Now on the display mannequin you could see a line of disks running down the midline of the head.
    I did NOT see this when I was wearing it.

And as an aside. I used the forum "Manage Attachment' function to upload the pics as thumbnails
    Did you use BBCode with links to post your screenshots? thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    vattara wrote: »
    The Wild Noble Head piece showed up on human female on the preview server.
    So either its been "fixed" on Preview since last night or the is an issue with your character's race or hair style?

Now on the display mannequin you could see a line of disks running down the midline of the head.
    I did NOT see this when I was wearing it.

And as an aside. I used the forum "Manage Attachment' function to upload the pics as thumbnails
    Did you use BBCode with links to post your screenshots? thanks

Yeah i think it's the front of the hair that makes it not visible ,its still not showing on live so the patch can't have fixed it for my characters hair , on test I did see the line of disks , when I tried transmuting the hat it showed up but my hair disappeared xD

For posting screenshots just set up a Imgur account ,it takes a few seconds and its a good image hosting service then to link a screenshot just copy/paste the ''BBCode (message boards & forums) '' option that will show up at the side of the image with a bunch of other linking options , also you can upload and link a image on Imgur without making an account but anybody can delete it so it is best to just make an account , you can even do it using a facebook account or twitter .
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wow, that looks really nice, something I could actually wear.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yesterday I bought the first set of pants you can get in Caer Konig, and they're looking pretty fine, I love these new outfits, liek other said, look like regular clothes, not so over the top as other fashion sets. And fit IWD very nicely.
    2e2qwj6.jpg