test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about a boon.

stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
I forget what it's called, but it's on the last boon tree. It's the one where u do 400 dmg on a deflect. Can this 400 dmg be deflected, or damage resist lower it? I'm guessing yes, but want to make sure. I'm trying to decide which to pick between the stamina regen and this one. I'm mainly pvp focused because I HATE epic dungeons lol, so I don't do any high lvl pve grouping. Which do u think is best? I'm a TR btw.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vigilark1vigilark1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    :( No one helps? I went with the 400 dmg btw. I have a free respec I could use. Anyway to respec boons after the free respec? It would suck to have to redo everything via the respec token just for boons lol.
  • Options
    vigilark1vigilark1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    On a different account I just noticed. I'm the original poster:)
  • Options
    lamminatbodenlamminatboden Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would like to know this as well. How much damage does this boon really do?

Also, there is a known bug to it: your character goes into combat stance very often even without enemies around you. That can be super annyoing.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The first question you need to ask is "what is your deflect chance?"
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You are talking about Fey Thistle , just to let you know unless it has been fixed this boon is bugged and puts you into combat every few seconds even when no enemies are about.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif