test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need some help!

phantan0411phantan0411 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Foundry
I was trying to make my second quest of my campaign, which is based on those files of my first quest, usually I would make a copy of first quest and then edit the copy one for making the new quest. Unfortunately, I forgot to do so last time, and edited the wrong one(the original one), and when I did that, I deleted all the quests files. I noticed that before I publishing anything, but not before the files saving, so basically all my first quest's files were ruined now. :(

Becuz I didn't publish the changes, the one on foundry list is still fine. I want to know if it's possible to download those files from somewhere. Those files cost me at least 100+ hours, I really can't stand that I need to restart everything. :(
Post edited by phantan0411 on

Comments

• essentiessenti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do you still have the Duplicate of the first quest that you were going to edit into the second one (thus still having a copy of the quest with all the work intact?)

If you do, you can just withdraw the original first one, and rename it something else. Rename the duplicate to the original first quest name and publish that. You will basically start over without any ratings and user comments though.
    Campaign - Trail of the Imaskarcana (NWS-DMFG77QOF)
    • A Mere Expedition! (NW-DIAAPG3S4)
    • Work In Progress on Part 2
  • phantan0411phantan0411 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No, I simply forgot to make a Duplicate for the first quest that time. :(
    If I did I would do that long time ago. :(