test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC Triple Kills

arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Been playing a DC since start of August last year my main character being a DC.I play a support DC debuff/buff which one is required with the group that you are running with. I play a lot of PVP and PVE and content, so I have a lot experience in both. Now with the new module that came out, in my opinion its a nice addition to the game. Lots of new PVE & PVP content.

With new PVE & PVP campaigns. As soon as my dailies is complete, I turn to the PVP campaign and would like to finish that as well. Most of the achievements will be completed with enough time spend on it, but one of the achievement that seems almost impossible for me is the "Triple kill achievement". How am I suppose to finish my PVP campaign game with my DC. DC's gets kills in PVP, sometimes if your lucky and you play right you might get a double kill. But since I started last year, I've never had a Triple kill. Its one of the hardest things to do with a DC seeing as his roll is support/heal/tank which ever way you play your DC. So in my opinion its a bit unfair that they want a DC to complete 75 triple kills to be able to tick off that one achievement.

Lets say for argument sake you get a triple, but 75 triple kills will be near impossible to achieve. I will still try and get it, it's a nice challenge but i doubt I will ever be able to finish it, therefore unable to finish my PVP campaign. Share me you thoughts on this, maybe I'm just missing something, if so tell me how to achieve a triple kill with a DC. Constructive feedback would be nice.
Post edited by arcanaxe on

Comments

• Options
    tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2014
    Im a Hr and even I could not any triple kill yet...
    Devs; c'mon this is not counter strike and people not die so easily as there.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    so a triple kill would be killing 3 folks with the same attack? i am unclear on this.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    skalt112 wrote: »
    so a triple kill would be killing 3 folks with the same attack? i am unclear on this.

killing 3 people with a 15 sec time-frame from the last kill
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    killing 3 people with a 15 sec time-frame from the last kill

The only way to do it is by echanging kills between two cooperative teams. Because even in a P2W premade vs fresh 60 PUG, you won't have your three kills, after the first beating the PUG just stays at campfire.

Obviously, given that the pvp campaign includes tasks that cannot be completed by a DC, it has to also include tasks that only a DC can complete. Bringing 100 allies to full HP. Buffing 100 allies.
  • Options
    bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I feel the OPs concern. It will be difficult for DCs to get triple kills, even double kills. But I'd like to bring up that no class can get double or triple kills currently.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think I'd get 75 triple kills as a TR in a week or so. Whirlwind Of Blades, man, it deals 25k+ critical hits as it ignores all defenses. As a CW I already used to kill 3 men at once with critical Oppressive Force.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    lewel555 wrote: »
    Obviously, given that the pvp campaign includes tasks that cannot be completed by a DC, it has to also include tasks that only a DC can complete. Bringing 100 allies to full HP. Buffing 100 allies.

Many classes can buff allies, including but not limited to HRs, GFs and GWFs.
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Many classes can buff alies, including but not limited to HRs, GFs and GWFs.

and rogues have a passive team buff......so does that count too :P
  • Options
    skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i think double and triple kills are broken, cause i have killed two and three people at one time with whirlwind of blades and still have zero for both of these stats. does anyone have any of these tallied yet?
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    skylher12 wrote: »
    i think double and triple kills are broken, cause i have killed two and three people at one time with whirlwind of blades and still have zero for both of these stats. does anyone have any of these tallied yet?

Yes, they're not working.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    mxtimemxtime Member Posts: 316 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    its to easy for tr i i make 4kill in 5 sec all the time.i just throw 3 impact shot thats 10 to 15k each then lb 30k thats one shot kill folowed by shoking thats also one shot and i kill 5 people just like that.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Haha, yes

At first when I looked at those double/tripple kills PvP campaign requirements to get the boons on my TR I was quite frustrated.
    But then I logged on my cleric to see if those objectives are different for each class and when I found out they are not I was like "Am I supposed to go full derp...I mean full dps cleric for that?" 0_o

I hope they will change that for clerics.
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its a slap in a face for all clerics. Tripple kill with DC? LoL Someone is mocking your my DCs.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    justsyndrajustsyndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think a good solution for this would to allow DCs to get triple-assists. If someone gets a triple kill and the DC assisted on all 3 kills for that person, then the DC get's a triple kill as a 'triple assist'.
    No longer playing Neverwinter.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    skylher12 wrote: »

The campaign seems to be pretty buggy. Along with the buggy soulforged, I managed tog et a triple kill from 1 person because sf procced twice and it counted as an extra kill.
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    With my protector GF I think I have 1 Tripple Kill, and I play with him very often since 1 month or something like that :) (I have +100 matches), devs were not thinking in us when they made this I think.
  • Options
    cyronscyrons Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    My CW can get triple kills occasionally. Up to 30 something total, and already finished the double kill one. My GWF, who has a much better gear than CW only has 4, and I have zero on the DC. I actually respec'd DC to dps, 1 double kill in 15 or so matches. I've pretty much give up on finishing the PVP campaign on the DC.
  • Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the pvp campaign is impossible to finish for a DC and even reaching 18 points might take you couple of years
    double kills are very hard to get (i got 9 in 100 matches and all using kill steal...)
    triple kills i cannot get
    gantlgrym points take lots of time, seening my progress it will take me couple of years to finish 7/10

so far i dont see any response from the dev
    like many others, just forget about it. i am DC and i do daily pvp, i got 11 points and if i get another point in the next year or so it will be pure luck and most likely i wont notice it