test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft: Ch 2 Ill Fortunes

darknyarthdarknyarth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Foundry
I am running this quest for the first time and I've gotten to a point where a character is just hovering. The world shakes but there's no progression. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing?
Post edited by darknyarth on

Comments

• Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey there Darknyarth,

It is possible it's bugged, every time they release a new module it most always changes many aspects of the foundry which can result in quest crippling bugs. You can exit out using the little door icon on your mini map in the upper right corner of the screen and then reenter to see if it fixes the issue. I just played through it and didn't experience what you are referring to, any chance you have a screen shot? I'll take a look at it once we are allowed back into the foundry to see if there was something I overlooked.

Regards,
    ~Apoc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    darknyarthdarknyarth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well, I seem to have been logged off long enough that it allowed me to start from the beginning of the graveyard. The battle at the end went as I'm sure it was expected to.

Thank you for replying to me. This was a fantastic couple of adventures. I really loved them. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    darknyarth wrote: »
    Well, I seem to have been logged off long enough that it allowed me to start from the beginning of the graveyard. The battle at the end went as I'm sure it was expected to.

Thank you for replying to me. This was a fantastic couple of adventures. I really loved them. Thank you!!!

No problem darknyarth,

Thank you for the feedback, it's the only way we ever know if something goes eyrie with the quests we make :)
    I'm glad you enjoyed them and thank you even more for taking the time to play them. Happy adventuring!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here