test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game crashes after five minutes, help please

skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Something is up with mod 3, as my husband was unable to test it on the preview server due to it crashing to desktop every five minutes, we figured it was something on preview LOL, but once mod 3 went live the same issue has occurred. He is unable to play, and although the support tickets are attempting to help him so far nothing has resolved the issue.

he has updated all drivers, direct x, ect... reinstalled the game, verified files and yet the same problem.

has anyone else experienced this and have the solution?
Post edited by skylher12 on

Comments

• kalikatyberakalikatybera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have the same problem, and sadly nothing has worked for me either. I've also tried a clean install and playing with my settings, such as setting all my graphics down to minimal, all my drivers are updated. No luck. Right now the game is completely unplayable for me. I haven't sent a support ticket yet though, how do you do that?
  • airane0nairane0n Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    A LOT of players are having problems to log in since Module 3 was released and when they're finally able to enter the game they cant stay logged for more than 5 min. I thought that was fixed with the v2 update but when I tried to log in today all the problems were back.
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    anyone have any ideas about this,, wish they wouldnt have moved this as very few people read these forums :(
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    I get CTDs when tabbing back from Windows annoyingly frequently since the patch, also. More details here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?665711-CTD-when-tabbing-back-from-Windows
  • justagirlljustagirll Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My husband and I have been getting the same crashes since the patch.. every 30 seconds or 5 minutes, wether standing in town, fighting or walking around. We also tried updating, reducing graphics quality to the minimum and nothing works. Never had and issue before Module 3 whatsoever, game always ran perfectly..
    Really hoping this morning's maintenance will address this issue as it seems to be shared by many
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is not the update you are looking for.
    You can go about your business.
    Move along...
    :rolleyes: