Weapon enchant for a whisperknife?

ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Whichever would benefit most from DS?
Post edited by ghoulz66 on

Comments

• nirraddrappehsnirraddrappehs Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    bilethron the dots will hinder anyone in multiple ways.
  • johnspectre1johnspectre1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    what's terror like?
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Isn't bilethron a rare one that doesn't drop normally?

Wait, how does it work for a DoT attack? Does each tic apply the 1st and secondary effect?
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No to Bilethorn. That enchant is only useful when paired up with Duelist's Flurry. It doesn't synergize very well with Dish Strike or VP. Plaguefire is a good choice as it can increase the bleed ticks of your Disheartening Strike, but I would suggest Vorpal. Because once you get to the ArP soft cap, and you no longer benefit much from PF, Vorpal will make the bleeds of your Dish Strike hit as high as 13k - 16k on crits. Apart from the HR's Aimed Shot, this is the only At-Will in the game that can crit that high in one shot.
    edited May 2014
    What is crit chance is below 40%?
    edited May 2014
    Boost it by going for Executioner and taking feats and gear that contribute to your crit chance until you hit the soft cap (2360 Crit, 15%), and maybe get some DEX too. But if you insist on playing WK without the crit, Plaguefire is your next best bet. The only thing WK's have that MI's don't is the OP-ness of Dish Strike so IMO it's best to bank on this At-Will as a WK.
    edited May 2014
    Boost it by going for Executioner and taking feats and gear that contribute to your crit chance until you hit the soft cap (2360 Crit, 15%), and maybe get some DEX too. But if you insist on playing WK without the crit, Plaguefire is your next best bet. The only thing WK's have that MI's don't is the OP-ness of Dish Strike so IMO it's best to bank on this At-Will as a WK.

My WK is also going to be INT based perma stealth, not a race with +2 Dex, which will make it even harder to stack up crit.
    edited May 2014
    Yep, Gloaming + CoS, Bilethorn will work well. I'm currently using Bile myself. But for a WK trying to improve his capabilities to hit hard with DS, Vorpal's BiS. 16k crits within 5 seconds is just OP. :\ It's like you're carrying a readily available Lashing Blade.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd still recommend keeping Bile with you for some annoying permastealths. At least it's lesser version.
    And yeah...Vorpal for VK builds is kind of the best. DoT damage is just too good to pass :P