test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverdeath Quest

kallikendrakallikendra Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi, I'm hoping someone can offer a little advice.

I'm on the Neverdeath quests, the one called 'Opening the Way' where you have to activate 4 seals. I can't get to one of them. It's kind of on top of a building/wall type structure with three big steps leading up to it but my character can't run up those steps. I've run all the way round it to see if there's another way to get to it and I can't find anything. Do we need to take a horse/mount with us on that quest - will a horse get up those big steps? Or is there a way to make my human hunter ranger character jump?
Post edited by kallikendra on

Comments

• Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Do what I do and just follow the sparklies.

If I'm thinking of the same quest, I remember one of the seals being right next to a set of stairs that is a little hard to find. Maybe that's it. Otherwise I don't remember any being out of reach at all.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    kallikendrakallikendra Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lol, it's ok. I figured it out. I needed to press 'space' to make my character jump up the step. I feel rather foolish now. :D
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    lol, it's ok. I figured it out. I needed to press 'space' to make my character jump up the step. I feel rather foolish now. :D

NO! Never feel foolish. We *all* had to start somewhere. And the spacebar to jump may feel like second nature to many, it's not really all that intuitive if you've never needed it.

By all means: the only silly question is the one you have but never asked. These forums are here precisely for this reason: ask and you shall receive. Well, sort of... if someone knows the answer. :)