test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 3, for level 60?

cryshalcryshal Member Posts: 71 Arc User
My question is in the title. Is Icewind an expansion starting level 60? Or a whole new area starting with new characters?
Post edited by cryshal on

Comments

• abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    An expansion. It is new content for your level 60 character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For level 60 characters with at least 3 boons from Sharandar or Dread Ring.
  • xuelxuel Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If you had keeped up with the posts or visited test server you would know you need a tier 3 boom, 10k gs, to even travel to icewind dale. and you can only get these at lvl 60.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    xuel wrote: »
    If you had keeped up with the posts or visited test server you would know you need a tier 3 boom, 10k gs, to even travel to icewind dale. and you can only get these at lvl 60.

I'm betting that you shouldn't assume that you can only get 10k GS at lv 60 :)
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    I'm betting that you shouldn't assume that you can only get 10k GS at lv 60 :)

It is actually quite easy to get 10K GS before level 60 - in particular with a bit of "twinking" .... high-end enchants and artifacts will help a lot in that respect.

Not that it really matters ... gearscore is pretty useless anyhow (in particular when you consider that the "best" builds have lower GS than inferior ones), but at any rate, people really start thinking about GS only at lvl 60.
    Hoping for improvements...