test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to do at level 60?

eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
edited May 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
So I got my guardian to level 60. What's next?

I see there are 2 campaigns - Dread Rising and Sharandar. Which one should I do first? Does it matter?

Also, I already bought a bunch of purples form the AH and pyp vendor. What dungeons should I be doing to get Guardian gear?

Any point in the right direction would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Post edited by eazydzzz on

Comments

• Options
    eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2014
    Oh and how do you get artifacts and boons??

Sorry for such noobish questions.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do shar and dreadring, and t-1 dungeons. as a gf groups may be hard to come by, but if you have a good guild you can always get the mercy slot.
  • Options
    lamminatbodenlamminatboden Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Campaigns: Both campaigns consist mainly of daily quests, so you should do both of them at the same time.

Boons: You get the Boons from the campaigns. If you done enough dailiy and weekly quests, you will be able to unlock them.

Artifacts: You can get a Bloocrystal Ravenskull Artifact from the PvP Vendor in the Trade of Blades for 24k glory. If you don't like to play PvP, play Gauntlygrym and convert Seals of Triumph and Grim Coins into glory. Apart from that, you can get artifact only in skirmishes (only about 1% chance though) and through lockboxes, but it is probably cheaper to just buy them.

Gauntlgrym: Join a guild and take part in the Gauntlgrym Event. Here is a guide to GG: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?655051-Gauntlgrym-Delzoun-or-Luskan-A-guide-to-choose-your-side

Dungeons: Do T1 epic dungeons (that are the ones accessible with 6300 GS). Start of with Cloak Tower, it is the easiest. Go then for Throne of Idris. For Lair of the Mad Dragon and Gray Wolf Den I recommend a GS of at least 9k to not get too frustrated at the final boss. Do dungeons during the dungeon delve event and you will unlock a bonus chest in the end. In that chest, you have a small chance to get a set item.
    When you feel up to it, go for T2 dungeons (the ones accessibleat 8300 GS). As a GF,concentrate on Frozen Heart, cause you will easily find groups there. GF can kite the adds at the final boss relativly easily, which makes them very popular to have for this dungeon.

Equipment: Try to get a complete set together. The set you can buy for Grym Coins in Gauntlgrym is the easiest to get. As a T1 set, get Knights Captain! It is the best T1 set and your team will love to have it. So if you run dungeons and get a choice of 3 items in the end chest, pick the Knights Captain one. In T2 every set has its pros and cons, you can pick one that favors your playstyle most. Check with crtl+j in which dungeons you can find which items in the end chest. There is usually one dungeons to find your boots, one for your armor, one for your bracer and one for your helm.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OP, you should have gotten a quest for your first artifact around level 20. If you haven't then talk to Sgt. Knox or visit the guy in the sage shop in Protector's Enclave. After that, also talk to Sgt Knox about getting into Feywild and the Dread Ring, (the 2 campaigns). Both have a format where you run a series of daily quests, as well as a small lair of some sort. You can knock out the dailies for both in under an hour, (faster once you are familiar w/ the zones and such). You can also get the dailies to run a few PvP matches or give Gauntlgrym a try, (need to be in a guild in order to do GG).

Good luck & congrats on reaching 60!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums