test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You failed to respond in time - PvP

iavoraniavoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I q for PvP the window briefly flashes showing the accept part, and hides it right away. No way to accept it. Tried Logging out, quitting the game, switching to another character works fine, but only for the other char. I can guess that my PvP char is too strong (sarcasm). After a lil bit of inquiries in chat I found our, that the solution was to change the instance and that the bug involved all Qs. If it is so, could you include it in the players manual and/could the ToS?
Post edited by iavoran on

Comments

• iavoraniavoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And the global crashes and disconnects. Seems that all was connected. Too sad cryptic again is going to loose a chunk of its player base. Too sad.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    iavoran wrote: »
    And the global crashes and disconnects. Seems that all was connected. Too sad cryptic again is going to loose a chunk of its player base. Too sad.

So they are having server issues for the first time in ages and that will cause a 'chunk of its playerbase' to leave? lol......
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited May 2014
    Server issues during a promo. And is it in ages. What in ages means for you, since I still remember the last outage that cut off most of the US players, got fixed for them, but for the EU player the problem continued for a week?
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's double exp , considering how fast and easy it is to level up without double exp it is hardly the end of the world , certainly not worthy of leaving a game or threatening to leave a game but each to their own lmfao .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited May 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    It's double exp , considering how fast and easy it is to level up without double exp it is hardly the end of the world , certainly not worthy of leaving a game or threatening to leave a game but each to their own lmfao .
    Who said I am going to leave the game, or threatening to leave the game? Or is that you who is planning those things?
    edited May 2014
    I will really record this. My first attempt to be allegedly removed from the game!
  • justsyndrajustsyndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happening here, for both PvP and dungeon queues. The accept/decline window appears for a brief moment, then disappears where I am unable to respond to it. It began after the patch on Thursday, 5/1.
    No longer playing Neverwinter.
    edited May 2014
    The fix is to switch instance.