test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank - Needs Improvement

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
There are a few issues with the guild banks in Neverwinter. I will list them briefly, and then elaborate below.
- Size
- Limited Type's of Items
- Short Records

So, first. Size. There is a maximum of eight repositories in a guild. This is pretty good, wouldn't be a big problem for me if each repository wasn't only 64 slots. My guild has completely run out of space. It would be nice if we could have more repositories, but it would be even better if the currently existing repositories were bigger, say 81 or 100 slots.

In other MMO's, one of the most useful things about guild banks were the profession items. You could deposit assets, materials, etc. You cannot deposit these items in Neverwinter, and some of these items are more expensive then gear. It would be really nice if we could put profession items in the guild bank.

The last complaint I have with the current guild bank system is the records. While they are competent for smaller guilds, in a larger guild, you may only be able to view the records from the past hour, depending on what members are doing with the guild bank. Now, an officer or guild leader is no longer able to keep track of a lot of the guild bank activity. It would be very helpful if the number of entries saved was increased.

Do you guys agree with my conclusion? Comment below please.
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amadalusamadalus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Definitely agree with #'s 2 and 3. #2 seems like just a strategy to keep people buying zen. #3 seems obvious, I don't understand why this isn't an easy fix for Cryptic; it's critical for going back in time to address guild bank issues. I don't personally have an issue with #1, although I do see it for large guilds; I think the fix could be to allow the guild banks to hold AD, which would encourage clearing the GB slots.
    @amadalus
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Loyal to Death
    http://loyaltodeath.enjin.com
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    besides the guild bank bug that have been plaguing the game, the other thing I want is to be able to put crafting materials on guild bank, that would be great.