test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Venguefull pursuit bug (not breaking free from control again)

stainfurlagstainfurlag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)

this are the cases you don't break free from control for some reason:

prone, dazed, stuned(smocke bomb is a good example), force chocked or frozen (vs control wizards)

And again, reduce the cooldown, or make 3 charges, do this skill usable again please

I tried a lot and it seems to be bugged, i'll give you my feedback, but correct me if i'm wrong
(just in case, i throw the knife before i got CC and i have a clear vision of the target to teleport)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello somebody?

anyone is having the same problem here or it just me?
    or at least somebody correct me, now i wondering, is prone considered control? because if it's not, well, i have nothing to complain, but, if it is, then please fix it, it's the only way you can escape prone rotation
  • Options
    xushin7xushin7 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    They really just screwed this skill up completely when they changed it in the first place.

Prone seems to be a strange sort of control. It doesnt seem to benefit from control bonuses or resistances much.
    But control immunities work against it.

(there was a bug before where Impossible to Catch and Unstoppable both couldnt stop prones for some reason some time ago. So I would figure prones are control but work differently than other forms of control )
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    xushin7 wrote: »
    They really just screwed this skill up completely when they changed it in the first place.

Prone seems to be a strange sort of control. It doesnt seem to benefit from control bonuses or resistances much.
    But control immunities work against it.

(there was a bug before where Impossible to Catch and Unstoppable both couldnt stop prones for some reason some time ago. So I would figure prones are control but work differently than other forms of control )

totally, i hope they fix it, now my whisperknife is just another rogue builded around lashing blade/dazing strike/impact shot,... i even spent 3 points in wicked reminder.... a total trap

technically, with tenacity your char is supposed to stand faster.... meh, barely noticeable, most of the time, i'm dead as soon as i got prone locked :/

yeah, that's why i'm not sure about prone, but the others, i got sick getting mysefl killed just to see if i was messing around the skill o i was just missing something, or was the skill not working :/
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    not a single answer? not a single "we are checking on it?" i really start to understand why lots players don't like you devs, i know this is a pvp perspective, but my build was based on pvp, now i only can do pve since my tr wich was built around VP now is destroyed :/