test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR 60 FULL DPS in PVP [Video]

oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
edited May 2014 in The Wilds
Hi, just wanted to sharea video I've made with my HR -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv_nrBO9TnI, enjoy HR before Mod 3 :)
Post edited by oicidraz on

Comments

• truescramblestruescrambles Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Warning to anyone about to watch: Lower your volume. A lot.
  • donta79donta79 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    Next time use better music lol..... Why are you not at the top of the charts on kills and assist I normally am 99% of the time=) btw your video is semi corrupt at the end.
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    The opposing team looks inexperienced (at best), but this is a fun vid to watch. Nice switching stances, nice movement. One of the pvp videos that makes you have to pvp after watching it. Thanks. Oh, btw, I for one liked the music.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nice regen ticks xD
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Not bad (well the music is very bad).

You seem to have a touch of what I call "movmentitus", common in HRs. With lots of dodges and movement skills, some HRs seem like they want to use them all whenever they can. You're not doing any damage when you're moving though.

At one point I saw you dodging while sniping a GWF and nobody around. I prefer to just stand and charge up a split shot.

You're not as bad as some HRs, though.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    donta79 wrote: »
    Next time use better music lol..... Why are you not at the top of the charts on kills and assist I normally am 99% of the time=) btw your video is semi corrupt at the end.

Mmm?, at the end I am (or I don't get what are you talking about), and second, yea, Idk why camtasia made my video that way :(.
    Not bad (well the music is very bad).

You seem to have a touch of what I call "movmentitus", common in HRs. With lots of dodges and movement skills, some HRs seem like they want to use them all whenever they can. You're not doing any damage when you're moving though.

At one point I saw you dodging while sniping a GWF and nobody around. I prefer to just stand and charge up a split shot.

You're not as bad as some HRs, though.

Yeah, sometimes I make stupid things, can't avoid that lol. Anyway, thx for the advice, now that I look closely there are things (like the 1 you said and others) I can improve :).
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Glass canon build :/

• dustintheclouddustinthecloud Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    why dont you help or teammates to cap nodes??..i see that in some situations u stay outside of the point, even that there are no enemies near.
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    why dont you help or teammates to cap nodes??..i see that in some situations u stay outside of the point, even that there are no enemies near.

Maybe it is just me but after playing about 20 matches in a row one tends to know pretty quickly if they are going to win so you get into a kind of cat and mouse game unless it looks like your team could be in trouble and then take it seriously again until the threat has passed.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
    edited April 2014
    Glass canon build :/

Pretty much, I die a lot, but I kill a lot too, Idk, I like it.

Idk, sometimes I completely forget about the cap thing and try to do my best performance in killing the enemy... but not always, other times I leave mates cap and I go up so I can help kill any person that come to cap the node (sometimes ppl are always saying "fight in the nodes", etc... I don't think that's always the best way to win), few times I end almost last in the score table but I knew that I helped my team to win...
  • goldheartgoldheart Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First that I can said is that your set is cool but Profound is better.
    Second is that one of HR's mistake are that power stat help in PVP.
    Third is when you use CA your DPS goes not burst but normal because CA is stagger but not damage skill.
    Forth with your set I can reached 3600 ArP which one is near 29% and ArP is more useful in PVP than power. If you look careful Profound sets you will see that each of them provide ArP.

So you have nice play style and do pvp ~good but I can suggest you to change your set. I know that set bonus is nice and useful but your survivability is too low without tenacity and your stats cannot compensate it.
    edited April 2014
    goldheart wrote: »
    First that I can said is that your set is cool but Profound is better.
    Second is that one of HR's mistake are that power stat help in PVP.
    Third is when you use CA your DPS goes not burst but normal because CA is stagger but not damage skill.
    Forth with your set I can reached 3600 ArP which one is near 29% and ArP is more useful in PVP than power. If you look careful Profound sets you will see that each of them provide ArP.

So you have nice play style and do pvp ~good but I can suggest you to change your set. I know that set bonus is nice and useful but your survivability is too low without tenacity and your stats cannot compensate it.

Yea, the truth is that I go to PvP very little (my HR is PvE focused) and I only have a PvE oriented Gear, but I'm working to farm my PvP set to be ready for Mod 3 :D
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    480p hurts my eyes. And too many wub wubs.