test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pvp - should I change anything?

crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Library
right now these are my exact gear stats ect that i have, and thaumaturge feat path

2lusaqa.png

i still do bad vs any melee character in pvp no maatter what i try, advice pls
right now im making a dwarf cw which is going to be much more defensive stat wise but idk what to do with this character
Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
[SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by crazymikee on

Comments

• Options
    spaghettinerusspaghettinerus Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Swap your rings/belt/1 artifact which is not waters for something that gives regeneration maybe?
    Robbin' In Da Hood - HR stands for "Hate (is) Real"

7 years old PC, connection laggy as sh--, be afraid & get rekt
  • Options
    niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you are spellstorm then you can turn down your crit for more power/defense/regen.
  • Options
    drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah. More power, less crit. Get a Bloodcrystal Raven Skull artefact too for the regen. What encounters do you slot?
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?
  • Options
    dakburdakbur Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    The defense slot on the neck is nice, but you already have 38k HP... I'd bite the bullet and get something with power/offense & slot a radiant...as others said, your points to crit would return more damage from power.

What spells are you using & what is your rotation?

Link to your build if you can
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    dakbur wrote: »
    The defense slot on the neck is nice, but you already have 38k HP... I'd bite the bullet and get something with power/offense & slot a radiant...as others said, your points to crit would return more damage from power.

What spells are you using & what is your rotation?

Link to your build if you can
    i was just winging it lol, figured that since i get proned by melee classes so much i may aswell have as much hp as they do :3
    drscone wrote: »
    Yeah. More power, less crit. Get a Bloodcrystal Raven Skull artefact too for the regen. What encounters do you slot?
    I have the raven crytal rank 73 or something but since the healing depression I switched it for a waters which i use in the active, but i might switch back for regen like you said. I either switch between

rof, chill, tornado, choke

or

ice ray, chill, rof, choke

or

shard, chill, ice ray, choke

i usually put ice ray in mastery slot to hit like 18ks on other cws its a blast :p
    drscone wrote: »

I have 0 enchants for crit but my ioun stone was on when i took screenshot so my stats are around 2k crit and armorpen

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
  • Options
    pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    **** question, i have been away from the game for bit but how did you get that set so fast? there is away to get more than 1 seal per day from the pvp quest?
  • Options
    davecheesedavecheese Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can also get a seal from the GG pvp round if you take the daily quest (as well as the win a domination round from the Trade of Blades)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    pzg33 wrote: »
    **** question, i have been away from the game for bit but how did you get that set so fast? there is away to get more than 1 seal per day from the pvp quest?

You can get 2 per day GG and regular pvp, it came out over a month ago and it takes about a month for the whole set

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
  • Options
    pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ok. thanks.
  • Options
    dakburdakbur Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    crazymikee wrote: »
    You can get 2 per day GG and regular pvp, it came out over a month ago and it takes about a month for the whole set

Where do you go to get 1 from GG? I havent found a quest... I have the PvP GG quest, but it doesnt seem to give a SoT
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    dakbur wrote: »
    Where do you go to get 1 from GG? I havent found a quest... I have the PvP GG quest, but it doesnt seem to give a SoT

its from rhix the dragon imp weirdo

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
  • Options
    kolevrakolevra Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That is some really amazing gear you've got there. If you're still having trouble in PvP I would say it is more an issue of play-style than an issue of build/gear.
    --- Ranked matches need to be solo-queue only
    Enforce rainbow parties in PvP ---- 10v10 PvP ----