test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Residuum

tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
question is simple, how can i produce residuum?

i have 2 profession, one of them leather other is leadership.
as you know that, residuum is key element for leather crafting to producing certain items in this profession.
and it's bugs me out "how can i produce" question.

because farming is not enough for steadily producing some leather products.
lately i saw in AH some people (actually 2 ppl) keep selling "TONS" of 999 residuum stacks at inflated prices...
im curious about that how is this possible such amount for one person?

"Btw; im 60L and i collect 28 residuum whole 60 level and i am really an active player..".
Post edited by tarmelfin on

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Residuum comes from skill nodes/chests and the leadership profession reward chests. You can also get it from professions packs. People get large stacks of the stuff from farming nodes or having tons of leadership alts. Someone who is always selling stacks of 999 is probably a bot farmer though, doing the same thing just x1000.

I mostly avoid the tasks that require residuum but I'm also mostly just grind those professions to get to the Rank 20 tasks. (reinforcing bracers, making T2.5 weapons)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    drsconedrscone Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You get quite a lot from the Blue and Purple chests of goods that higher leadership tasks produce. It really is worth levelling Leadership to 20. AD, gold and crafting resources ftw!
    Tele Savalas, Dwarf Thaumaturge CW
    Putting the Buff into Debuff since 2013 \o/ (Does that even make sense)?
  • Options
    tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the quick replies.
  • Options
    imaginaerum1imaginaerum1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    drscone wrote: »
    You get quite a lot from the Blue and Purple chests of goods that higher leadership tasks produce. It really is worth levelling Leadership to 20. AD, gold and crafting resources ftw!

I like the barrels from the one where you fight off spellplagued. Not too long (6 hrs base), gives 400 ADs, doesn't consume any resources, and the barrel can have a good variety of nifty things in it. When I'm ranking up Leadership, it's my go-to backup, if there's nothing that gives more ADs available that doesn't suck up resources.