test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tweek the stacks some?

cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't know where the threads are for items that would help the gaming but i have a request or two. Please Moderators, if you can help this find the proper spot it would be appreciated.

1. I request for the developers to consider the idea that we need a separate tab with thirty or so spaces for the enchantments/ enhancement gemmy thingies we keep getting. With the limited amount of spaces we have thus far it is easy enough to fill an entire set of bag spaces with them and not have room for the items we want to collect and sell.
It seems to me that the several kinds of items we gather for potions, and the various kinds of identify scrolls, and the armor drops would be plenty to fill those first bags. I would rather have a small tab with all of the enchants on another page so they auto fall into it upon pickup. It seems to be reasonable to me because there is already a tab for map items and a tab for professions items. I hear there are even more of those gems and shards after level sixty so it's just a thought, but it sure would be nicer. Doesn't matter to me if it is a feature of the bags or if it is a cash shop item for those who want it.

2. Just wanted to request on the description for each of the quests if there could be a symbol or a statement of which map a particular quest goes to that would make it much easier for me to find where to complete them. I have limited time i can dedicate to playing so when I get back in the game, often i cannot remember what quest went to which map. Some say where they are but overwhelmingly many of them are not indicating what area they belong in. I often find myself at the gate looking at my list of things to do wondering where to go and end up not going anywhere or starting new ones that i have no idea tomorrow where they were. I could be the only player with this issue but i make the request anyway, hoping perhaps it is not just me.

Thank you for reading.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    If you press "M" it will bring you up a map, that will indicate with blue circles or diamonds where you quests are. If you go to a zone gate and bring up the world map the zones that you have a quest in will be highlighted. Also you press "J" which will bring up your journal listing all of your currently open quests and what you need to accomplish, plus the description will tell you where the quest is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would really like to see dyes stackable to greater than 20. This is a huge waste of space
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This was on the QoL suggestion thread already (for the first part)
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what is the QoL thread and how do i find it please?