test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Team Omen Guild

sinister0mensinister0men Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
Team Omen is recruiting new members for our growing guild. We are looking for mature, respectful people who want to play and have fun. We do not have level or build requirements, we are open to all from the new to the experienced. We currently have members at many ranks, our level 60's are willing to help all who may need it. Recruits will not be required to submit an application with team-omen.com and officailly join the team. Let an Officer know when you need something from the guild bank and they will help you. Advancement in the guild and unsupervised use of the guild bank would require you to join our gaming community outside of Neverwinter ( dont worry, its free to join us ). Oh did i mention there are cookies???

we use Teamspeak3 for our ingame communications and we are part of a larger gaming community that supports many games.

Check us out at www.team-omen.com

TeamSpeak3 - 50.23.212.55:5706

SinisterOmen ( aka Cowboy4life )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mizrrymmizrrym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i writte u a message, but i dont know if u can recive it because forum sometimes fails; whatever, i copy it and paste here :)

"Hi, i just saw your post on the Guild page and i was looking for some guild.
    Actually im lvl 24 new in Neverwinter, but with some experience in this type of games ( i was LOTRO, TERA, METIN and WOW player). And im in neverwinter to have some fun and because im D&D Player so... i love this world :D
    Im actually 18 studying Biologi all evening (i have mornings and nights to play, but some nights can't talk cuz i have other people in ma house that works early in the morning).
    Im not very good with the English as u can see, sorry for that :S.
    I dont need a big help, just for basic thinkg, but i like help other people as possible i have.
    So, if there is a chanse to enter the guild, please mail me here, or in game my nick is
    Raglathor
    Have nice day ^^"
  • sinister0mensinister0men Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mizrrym i sent you a message, if you didnt get it come to our forum at www.team-omen.com and message me there so we can get together in game.

anyone looking for a guild, please feel free to come check out our forums and message me. ( any of our members can help you or get you in contact with me )
  • bullgodzbullgodz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sinister did you guys have a guild in SWG?
    Lazerous - CW
    Ladyhawk - HR
    Nighthawk the Pink TR
    edited March 2014
    not that im aware of
    edited March 2014
    we have had positive results from this thread but we are still looking for more members. we are still small and every member and their input counts. help us build this guild and make it impressive!
    edited April 2014
    Still looking for active players, someone who isnt afraid to use teamspeak is preferable. We have Officers and full Team Omen members on daily to assist our guild members.

Team Omen is a multi-game community, check us out today!

Check us out at www.team-omen.com

TeamSpeak3 - 50.23.212.55:5706

SinisterOmen ( aka Cowboy4life )
  • mikko32mikko32 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    im yurey, i joined to the guild today :D thnx for accept me
  • mikko32mikko32 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    im yurey, i joined to the guild today :D thnx for accept me
    edited May 2014
    hey yurey, glad to have you in the guild. we are growing fast, dont be afraid to meet the other members and mingle a little
  • xhonourxhonour Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hey i downloaded neverwinter last night, im looking to join a guild for some help and tips etc.....played many mmo's for years including perfect world rohan aion forsaken world im happy to make anyclass as to what ever a guild needs most...mainly played a tank but i dont mind mixing it up a little and trying something new ......thanks
    edited June 2014
    Team Omen guild is recruiting active members, all levels are welcome. We are looking for mature, respectful players. We are willing to help all newcomers learn the game and have fun along the way.