test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Friday, 4/11, 4PM PDT - PvP with Neverwinter Devs!

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
We’ll be hosting a “Play with the Devs” event on the NeverwinterPreview server. We’ll also be streaming it live on our twitch.tv channel at 4:00PM PDT, so bring your friends and any questions you might have. You’ll get to watch our fearless developers unleash some frosty fury and talk about the upcoming Icewind Dale content.

Want the full details? Click here:
http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3041613-this-friday-4_11-_-pvp-with-the-devs

What time is it for you? Click here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Neverwinter+Event+-+PvP+with+the+Devs&iso=20140411T16&p1=224
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    adamy2004adamy2004 Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    prepare yourself
    Don't waste my time.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    my body is ready
  • Options
    jimdenjimden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    2 questions,

What level characters are you bringing? I want to show up with the right firepower.

The photo included with your post shows an area of Vellosk. Is that where this takes place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jimden wrote: »
    2 questions,

What level characters are you bringing? I want to show up with the right firepower.

The photo included with your post shows an area of Vellosk. Is that where this takes place?

That area is Icewind pass on the preview shard , the pvp is the new open world type pvp , to play against them you will need a lvl 60 character with at least 3 boons from either sharandar or dread ring and over 10k gearscore, transfer over to test server and go to icewind pass pvp area.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Was a great live stream.

I loved all the confirmation of stuff that will be in mod 4: the mimic moon. This mimicgate sounds interesting. Thanks Robobo. :)

Note: Nothing mimic related was actually confirmed.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if you missed this live stream, check out the recorded stream here:

http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/b/519033934
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    Was a great live stream.

I loved all the confirmation of stuff that will be in mod 4: the mimic moon. This mimicgate sounds interesting. Thanks Robobo. :)

Note: Nothing mimic related was actually confirmed.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it...It would appear that Umberlee had different plans for me that day. Worry not, however, I'll be making my twitch.tv debut very soon, I feel :)
This discussion has been closed.