test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Savage Enchant 6 not giving stats

mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I remember this being an issue back when these first hit the battlefield. Was this fixed?

I have a Savage Enchant rank 6 from back when they first came out. I am just now getting around to finding a use for it, so I applied it to an amulet and put it one my companion. No stats from the enchant showed on the stat page. The stats for the amulet it self did show up.

Did I miss the boat on getting this replaced or am I out an enchant and/or gold to remove it?

=RV=
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014
    I have a whole mess of these things. Are these useless now??
  • Options
    xushin7xushin7 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I think this is an issue with all dual stat enchants.
    Actually all enchants in general when slotted in equipment on a companion, does not reflect in their character sheet from what I've noticed.
  • Options
    infydelinfydel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    it's all dual-stat enchantments, yes.

as far as I can tell, it's a cosmetic bug only - they won't show up on your companions, or in item comparisons, but they ARE adding stats.

to test, I added one to an Ioun stone - it didn't show up on that companion's stats, but I think it did seem to be adding to my stats correctly (because Ioun stones add 100% of their stats to player).

more here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?645181-Brutal-and-Savage-Enchantments-on-items-don-t-add-stats-to-companions
    Vulcans are MEAN
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    infydel wrote: »
    it's all dual-stat enchantments, yes.

as far as I can tell, it's a cosmetic bug only - they won't show up on your companions, or in item comparisons, but they ARE adding stats.

to test, I added one to an Ioun stone - it didn't show up on that companion's stats, but I think it did seem to be adding to my stats correctly (because Ioun stones add 100% of their stats to player).

more here:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?645181-Brutal-and-Savage-Enchantments-on-items-don-t-add-stats-to-companions

Well, I can't seem to tell whether it is making a difference or not.

I'm going to want something with more solid proof.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please read the stickies at the top of this forum. The bug reporting forum is not a place to expect a response from staff, nor is one mandatory. It is merely for the purpose of reporting bugs to bring them to the attention of the devs and QA teams. The only times a dev or staff member will respond is to request more information about a given issue in order to devise a fix.

Also, bumping threads is not allowed under RoC, as is making ultimatum/demand style posts to devs or staff.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Dual stat enchantments remain somewhat unreliable, and inconsistent. I would suggest that you avoid slotting them in gear equipped on companions, especially augment pets. Actually, it's probably best avoiding them completely.

I'm sure that if they ever get this working correctly, the forums will be awash with comment. However, for now, avoid. Certainly don't buy any on purpose. I'd be shocked if the devs weren't aware that they're broken, mind.