test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rewards for the Bonus Event?

misschevious136misschevious136 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
OK - so I was able to participate in 3 of the 4 days of the event, fell a few hundred zen short of getting day 4 done. Which I was fine with. But where are my companions from the event? I log in every day.. and nothing so far. Gotten the title and the silly Wayfarer's pack. Which is nice, but I would REALLY like my companions.

Anyone else gotten theirs yet, or is this an all around no one has received them kinda thing?

AND why on earth did you make the title Dread King (even for female characters?!)? It should change to Dread Queen for a female one ;) And since all of mine are female... you know.. dread king sounds silly :D
Post edited by misschevious136 on

Comments

• Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    OK - so I was able to participate in 3 of the 4 days of the event, fell a few hundred zen short of getting day 4 done. Which I was fine with. But where are my companions from the event? I log in every day.. and nothing so far. Gotten the title and the silly Wayfarer's pack. Which is nice, but I would REALLY like my companions.

Anyone else gotten theirs yet, or is this an all around no one has received them kinda thing?

AND why on earth did you make the title Dread King (even for female characters?!)? It should change to Dread Queen for a female one ;) And since all of mine are female... you know.. dread king sounds silly :D

still got a few hours before the reward period ends.

wait until AFTER the stated reward receiving period ends before asking where your rewards are, please. If, after that time, you don't see your rewards, then the proper action is to open a ticket with support, not post on the forums, as you know that community cannot give you account items.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I know they can't give me things, was just putting feelers out, seeing if everyone/anyone else had gotten theirs or not. I thought the reward period was over as of yesterday, which is the only reason I posted here, to see if anyone else had gotten theirs and whatever. I didn't ask anyone to give me the items :p I am not that silly. I won't be making the mistake of posting here again for anything like this tho. Geesh.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    still got a few hours before the reward period ends.

wait until AFTER the stated reward receiving period ends before asking where your rewards are, please. If, after that time, you don't see your rewards, then the proper action is to open a ticket with support, not post on the forums, as you know that community cannot give you account items.

Actually the promotion receiving period ending 24 hours ago.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    So I wasn't wrong about it ending yesterday? Ok, Ima enter a ticket. NO clue what to enter it under tho :|
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Though since when was one of the title Dread King? Is was supposed to be Leyline Lorekeeper and Dread Ringer.
  • Options
    ircymimircymim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    Though since when was one of the title Dread King? Is was supposed to be Leyline Lorekeeper and Dread Ringer.

No idea. Instead of getting my accound wide available companion(s) I'm getting Neverwinter Vanguard packs (3 so far).
    And 3 titles (now dread king????)
    I think the organisers messed up something..
  • Options
    wodenedowwodenedow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes, there are clearly some issues with the rewards. On day 3 I purchased 4 coalescent wards, then a stack of preservation wards, followed by another coalescent ward. Didn't get credit for the 5 wards and ended up with JUST the Archmage's Apprentice and did not get the Faithful Initiate or Drow Mercenary.
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    ircymim wrote: »
    No idea. Instead of getting my accound wide available companion(s) I'm getting Neverwinter Vanguard packs (3 so far).
    And 3 titles (now dread king????)
    I think the organisers messed up something..

Regarding the Dread Ringer vs. Dread King thing: The Dread King title was accidentally granted to everyone that should have gotten the Dread Ringer title. In the end, they got both, which also both include Neverwinter Vanguard Packs.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    heyrogers wrote: »
    Regarding the Dread Ringer vs. Dread King thing: The Dread King title was accidentally granted to everyone that should have gotten the Dread Ringer title. In the end, they got both, which also both include Neverwinter Vanguard Packs.

See, I wish I knew that. I only took part in the first day because I already had the Dread Ringer title. Please tell me there will be another chance to get Dread King in the future.

Of course, I still haven't gotten my leyline lorekeeper title.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    So I logged on, and the title Dread Ringer was ADDED - in addition to the Dread King I already had. Still no companions though. I bought everything I needed to buy, which is why I was so confused after not receiving them. Any tips on what to report the companions under?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    How should I submit a report on my missing companions? Or is there somewhere else to go (website or whatnot)?
  • Options
    omgudied2omgudied2 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So I logged on, and the title Dread Ringer was ADDED - in addition to the Dread King I already had. Still no companions though. I bought everything I needed to buy, which is why I was so confused after not receiving them. Any tips on what to report the companions under?

I did all 4 days I did day 2 twice because the time was off so I purchased the ruby again on day two at like 9pm eastern... but I have put in like 4 tickets and nothing at all. just like I received nothing at all.
    A LONG TIME AGO... YADA YADA YADA DARTH VADER... JEDI