test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My game disconnected and now the Launcher crashes every time I try to log in.

tourage16tourage16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, my game disconnected while I was leaving the event map and now the Launcher crashes every time I try to log in. It's been hours that it's happening and I have no clue how to fix it. Tried restarting my pc but it doesn't work.

I didn't post in the bug section because I don't think it's a known bug or something like that, I was hoping that I might find someone here with the same problem since this are has more viewers.
Post edited by tourage16 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When you open the launcher, there should be an option to "force verify" - try choosing that, and also disable on-demand patching - see if that helps. There's also a 'safe mode' option you can try.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    dashartzdashartz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Also, Run as admin.
  • Options
    niel86niel86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I got almost the same issue:

Today i was playing around 12 and had to go so I exit the game, now I'm back but my launcher crashes as soon as I click the "play" button, just after the patch check. Error ID 27417923. I've tried many times.

How can I solve that?