test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I've been looking all over to get this armor name..Help

guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Militia Barracks
As the title says ive been looking everywhere with no results for this GF armor name... if someone knows the names its appreciated :D
heres a pic...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That looks like a GWF, and the gear looks like the volcanic/lava gear you can get from the Kurradax dungeon. However I'm not sure if it's either the T1 or T2 version because I don't bind items that drop from them lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    updated with a second photo to reflect the shield of the GF. :cool: thx in advance
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Would you be sad if I told you it doesn't exist anymore?

There were several armors early on that were removed from the game and the BoP Armor of the Fire Giant (All Classes) was part of a set:

"Firegiant Crown" (blue lvl 58)
    "Armor of the Fire Giant" (blue lvl 59 BoP)
    "Inferno Gauntlets" (blue lvl 56)
    "Boots of the Fire Giant" (blue lvl 57)
    "Cloak of the Erupting Volcano" (Purple)
    "Shield of Blue Fire" (blue lvl 52)

The complete set made a GF look like a Flame Spiker, but I have not seen it since Closed Beta Test. I tried early on in Open Beta to remake the set, but could never get the armor or gauntlets to drop from the boss (back when you could share quests over and over again to retry to do get stuff). "Back in the day", there were 3 sets we could use on all classes (Fire Giant could only be completed by CW & GF):

Blue Fire
    Hell Fire
    Fire Giant

There was even a blue fire or fire sword that went with it, but it got replaced by the Fire Achron sword and shield. None the less, it no longer exists (replaced by Greaves of Dominance and Unrelenting Armor).
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Oh well ....
    I was getting afraid this might be the case...
    Thanks anyway for all the support and help Mates ...:)
  • Options
    alvadimarcoalvadimarco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The next time someone from Cryptic says "How do you, the players, think we could improve our game more?" the first answer anyone says should be "put the novelty equipment back into dungeons and make them free transmutes."
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The next time someone from Cryptic says "How do you, the players, think we could improve our game more?" the first answer anyone says should be "put the novelty equipment back into dungeons and make them free transmutes."

Ironically, the WHOLE reason some of these armors are gone is because people were qq'ing that some classes had more armors than others. Sooo... They simply removed them or changed them to ones for other classes to balance the unique items to all classes.

Sure, it was a cheeze move, but this was a pre-release change.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    **** people even qq for that? rofl