test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

4 Day Promo Question

sonemeistersonemeister Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, we are nearing the end of the promo. I have a question though, do I have to keep all the items in my inventory or will the admins refer to the purchase logs of my account?
Post edited by sonemeister on

Comments

• Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    We'll have a log of your purchase so you don't have to keep all the items in your inventory.
  • Options
    zankardzankard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    New promo? Hahahahaha... Let's see what's the next item everyone's gonna get for free this time
  • Options
    sonemeistersonemeister Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We'll have a log of your purchase so you don't have to keep all the items in your inventory.

Hi, I am sure I purchased all the items for the 4 days within the time limit daily so I was wondering why have I not received the Drow Mercenary Companion? Did I miss something?
  • Options
    accretionedgeaccretionedge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I purchased all the items each day according to the schedule. I have received the titles and the Vanguard packs are at the reward claims agent, but none of the companions. I put a ticket into to support and am waiting for a reply.
  • Options
    markmnhmarkmnh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I purchased all the items each day according to the schedule. I have received the titles and the Vanguard packs are at the reward claims agent, but none of the companions. I put a ticket into to support and am waiting for a reply.

I am in the same situation, support ticket was replied to with a non-helpful answer.

To be clear -

I made a qualifying purchase every day and did not receive all the rewards:

On day 1 (3/27) after 10am PST I purchased 5 stacks of 10 preservation wards and I received the reward.
    On day 2 (3/28) after 10am PST I purchased 1 blood ruby and I received the reward.
    On day 3 (3/29) after 10am PST I purchased 5 coalescent wards and already owned the reward.
    On day 4 (3/30) after 10am PST I purchased 2 blood ruby packs and did not receive the reward. (Archmage's Apprentice)
    I also did not receive the reward for making a qualifying purchase on all 4 days. (Drow Mercenary)

The correct resolution for this support issue is to reward my account correctly with Archmage's Apprentice and Drow Mercenary.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I too received the two titles, and the Faithful Initiate, but not the Archmage's Apprentice or Drow Mercenary, and filed a support ticket.

The promo page also had the wrong title for day 2. The page says Dread Ringer, but Dread King was awarded. I would not be surprised if the times were erroneous. I did the fourth day around 1:45pm EDT, which is 10:45am PDT.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    k8vbayk8vbay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    two30 wrote: »
    I too received the two titles, and the Faithful Initiate, but not the Archmage's Apprentice or Drow Mercenary, and filed a support ticket.

The promo page also had the wrong title for day 2. The page says Dread Ringer, but Dread King was awarded. I would not be surprised if the times were erroneous. I did the fourth day around 1:45pm EDT, which is 10:45am PDT.

It appears we all have the same scenario. I received the promo for day 1 & 2 and nada for day 3 & 4. I'm curious to know if the additional promo items will be disbursed today (48 hours).
  • Options
    setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    markmnh wrote: »
    I am in the same situation, support ticket was replied to with a non-helpful answer.

The correct resolution for this support issue is to reward my account correctly with Archmage's Apprentice and Drow Mercenary.
    two30 wrote: »

Interesting. Myself and a friend of mine have received the exact opposite. We both received the Archmage's Apprentice though neither of the others. We both made the correct purchase within the specified time frame for eligibility. While curious about this, I asked another friend in game whom only did the first day's as he didn't care to partake in the entire promotion but wanted the title. He has not yet received it (corresponding with my other friend and my situation).

Speaking for myself, I double (and on a couple occasions) triple checked the time of purchase for each day and still have them in my inventory.

Each of us have submitted a ticket and I suggest anyone who has not received their appropriate items to submit a ticket as well. When I submitted the ticket it said that due to to high volume of tickets recently there may be a delayed response.

About an hour (maybe two now) I got a response that just stated my ticket has been escalated to the next tier for further investigation and implied the rewards (upon investigation that my purchases were eligible - and I don't doubt the conclusion will be anything but that) would appear in game soon.

TL;DR

Apparently people have been having opposing results regarding the rewards from the promotion. Some people have received the Archmage only while others have received the other rewards and not the Archmage. Submit a ticket if you have not received the rewards you were eligible for and be patient. Customer Service, from my experience, tends to be fairly responsive though there is a high volume of tickets right now - and, at the very least, they will at least respond letting you know they are still looking into it (they won't leave you hanging).
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • Options
    chaostheory390chaostheory390 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well i did the purchase on the correct days on the correct times.
    Only got the first 2 days items / titles.
    Nothing for the 3rd day.
    But got the Archmage's Apprentice Companion which sucks.
    I put a ticket in and got a Answer please wait 48hrs after promo finish date.
    Its now way over 48 hrs so i just put another ticket in to see what i get told now.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Archmage's Apprentice appeared in my mail, and the Mercenary appeared at the Reward Claims Agent. Huzzah!
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    markmnhmarkmnh Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My ticket got escalated and the companions were correctly added to my account a day later.
  • Options
    k8vbayk8vbay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    k8vbay wrote: »
    It appears we all have the same scenario. I received the promo for day 1 & 2 and nada for day 3 & 4. I'm curious to know if the additional promo items will be disbursed today (48 hours).

I received a response today stating these items are now available at the rewards merchant. They were definitely there. Thank you for staying on top of this and keeping ole faithful in your gamers!

Cheers!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    k8vbay wrote: »
    I received a response today stating these items are now available at the rewards merchant. They were definitely there. Thank you for staying on top of this and keeping ole faithful in your gamers!

Cheers!

I just updated my support ticket because I still haven't received the companions. The initial response to my first ticket was the 48 hour wait message, but I submitted the ticket after the Neverwinter twitter feed announced, "If you made qualifying purchases for our bonus rewards promotion, they're now available for you in-game!"
  • Options
    ejames127ejames127 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I didn't get my faithful companion either.

Not terribly thrilled about that because the companion was the only reason I spent the $ to buy the zen to make the store purchase for something I will probably not use instead of more keys :-p
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I also didn't get my apprentice and drow, the 4th day rewards. The rest got here, tho. Anyway filed a ticket. Let's see what they have to say.
    JMYwySk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I just updated my support ticket because I still haven't received the companions. The initial response to my first ticket was the 48 hour wait message, but I submitted the ticket after the Neverwinter twitter feed announced, "If you made qualifying purchases for our bonus rewards promotion, they're now available for you in-game!"

I received an email that my ticket was "escalated" two days ago. Still waiting.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I received an email that my ticket was "escalated" two days ago. Still waiting.

Support just contacted me and delivered companions via in game mail (for the apprentice and initiate) and the claims agent (for the mercenary).
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    if anyone has any more issues with this promo, as you can tell, this is a support issue. please contact support so they can address your issues. thanks.
This discussion has been closed.