test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greater ring of health, ring of preservation, seal of the executioner.

joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Where do you find these? (Other than AH)

Do they drop in a specific place?
Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
Post edited by joocycuzzzzzz on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Check the Pegasus Seal vendor.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Greater Ring Of Health drops in Epic Craigmire Crypts, from the competing adventuring party. The other 2 are Pegasus seal items.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    majorlazer13majorlazer13 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If by these you mean to use them in PvP-then please look at the vendors in the trade of blades. The rewards with this most recent updates are MUCH more solvent than the old PvP items such as the greater ring of health. The tenacity is much more viable. Regen is no where near as effective now due to healing reduction. Seals of triumph are where it's at.
  • Options
    godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    If by these you mean to use them in PvP-then please look at the vendors in the trade of blades. The rewards with this most recent updates are MUCH more solvent than the old PvP items such as the greater ring of health. The tenacity is much more viable. Regen is no where near as effective now due to healing reduction. Seals of triumph are where it's at.

I haven't tried other classes/builds post-tenacity, but for stealth rogue I'd disagree. I still like x2 executioner or preservation regen rings. For other classes things like greater ring of health are probably not as viable though.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought Greater Ring of Health dropped from Epic Dread Vault.
  • Options
    alienmafiaalienmafia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Where do you find these? (Other than AH)

Do they drop in a specific place?

Greater Ring of Health is from Epic: Cragmire Crypts (Competing Adventure party)
    1 person though it was E: Dread Vault. E: Dread Vault drops Greater Ring of Repulsion

Ring of Preservation like others have said is from the Pegasus Vendor in P.E.

Seal of the Executioner is the tricky one. There are 2 rings with the same name. One that doesn't drop anymore because it was nerfed and the other is the replacement of said nerf. Old one is 400ish Regen with an Offensive slot. The new one is 400ish crit with a
    ?Defensive? slot. These were/are from the Pegasus vendor.
  • Options
    godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    I thought Greater Ring of Health dropped from Epic Dread Vault.

Nope:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Greater_Ring_of_Health