test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, bought 5 stacks of preservation wards,

bernatkbernatk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
where's my title? Ty in advance!
JMYwySk.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You probably get it after the promo is over + 48 hours.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    niadan wrote: »
    You probably get it after the promo is over + 48 hours.

That's correct! You'll receive it within 48 hours of when the promotion ends.
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    5 stacks of preservation wards = 5 stacks of 99X Preservation wards?

Unaware
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    5 stacks of preservation wards = 5 stacks of 99X Preservation wards?

Unaware

I assume it's 5x10
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I assume it's 5x10

That's what Im hoping
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That is exactly what it is. In the zen store a stack of Preservation wards is 10
  • omgitslizwthomgitslizwth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That's correct! You'll receive it within 48 hours of when the promotion ends.

Wait...so does this mean we need to pay 50 dollars on day 3 to recieve the thing because it says quanity five, and an additional 40 dollars on day 4? so the actual reward for this is 5+6+50+40= $101usd, just so I'm not confusing anything.

If thats so why does the price suddenly jump down? You'd think it'd be 1 dollar 6 dollars 10 dollars 16 dollars...
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    Wait...so does this mean we need to pay 50 dollars on day 3 to recieve the thing because it says quanity five, and an additional 40 dollars on day 4? so the actual reward for this is 5+6+50+40= $101usd, just so I'm not confusing anything.

If thats so why does the price suddenly jump down? You'd think it'd be 1 dollar 6 dollars 10 dollars 16 dollars...

Hi, omgitslizwth. If you purchase a qualifying quantity of the item on that day, you'll receive the reward for that day. If you make qualifying purchases on all four days, you'll get the Drow Mercenary companion as well in addition to each day's rewards.
  • tektrotektro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    f2p and shady incentives, lovely :)
  • thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    well, depends on what you value, all those companions are account wide, forever, and you get titles. Just depends on what that is worth to you.

Also, theoretically you could sell off ad for zen to get that stuff, if you farm it.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Apparently I missed the day 1 by an hour and a half...so I will just keep the money I was going to spend on this promotion.

A Little more heads up next time guys many of us have lives and don't live on the website.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • majorlazer13majorlazer13 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This promotion had me....almost. I had plenty of AD to convert to Zen and complete the promotion. However, the #1 thing that nerfs this promotion to almost complete rubbish is the 5000 Zen requirement for the coalescent wards. That price in the Zen shop has always been beyond madness and continues to stupefy me. You could save yourself a grip of cash and just buy the coal wards from the AH or open lock boxes, get tarmalune bars and trade said bars for wards. The value ratio PLUNGES on the coalescent ward day for sure.
    Let's say you do spend 50$ or convert all the AD to zen for the wards. What do you get? Titles. Ok cool that does it for some players. If it doesn't, you get companions also. As we all know companions are completely worthless in this game aside from augment companions. These companions you will get will provide you with passive bonuses easily gotten elsewhere and not crucial. These companions will also insta die due to their terrible AI in dungeons or solo. They are green and will require another massive load of AD to become moderately useful as blue/purples.
    IMHO totally not worth it. Sure we all need preservation wards and adventure packs helps marginally...but wayyyy too much zen for almost no worth at all. Drow companion looks so cool and I would break the bank for it-if it actually was durable, smart, and the coalescent ward part wasn't such a massive rip off. Thanks.
  • krowsyskrowsys Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This promotion had me....almost.
    Drow companion looks so cool and I would break the bank for it-if it actually was durable, smart, and the coalescent ward part wasn't such a massive rip off. Thanks.
    I agree with you, I even posted improvement ideas so we all could get what we want and PWE could get a much needed influx of funds. I mean come on, these are intangible, matterless products after all and they can distribute unlimited quantities without further expense other than perhaps kilobytes of server side memory storage at most. All they have to monitor is in game market saturation and based on the prices in the auction house, they don't seem to be doing that either. If they were, then my price reduction proposal would have been implimented by now.

I'm just very upset at the fact that our previous discussion was locked as if their customers feedback was irrelevent and unimportant to them. I just wanted to help them take my money without me feeling ripped off, seriously.

So I am passing on this offer, It's bad enough I now have 50 Preservation Stones taking up valuable inventory space. A shame, I really wanted those useless companions too, just to have them.

I'm very interested in knowing how many people will fall for this 4 day Promo?