test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[GATEWAY]Inspecting certain characters is not working

pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
They appear as "Level 0", without stats, gear or guild showing at all.
Post edited by pers3phone on

Comments

• Options
    calous78calous78 Banned Users Posts: 95
    edited March 2014
    Figure out your own build noobers, if people want to share them they will post them. #GTFO my gateway.
  • Options
    demidogzdemidogz Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    calous78 wrote: »
    Figure out your own build noobers, if people want to share them they will post them. #GTFO my gateway.

Well that was uncalled for, people could just be checking out of curiosity, so mind your business would ya?
    It's not like as if your powers and whatever will be displayed.

Back on topic, the gateway seems to be having problems lately though, so I'm guessing it's just that.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    pers3phone wrote: »
    Nobody gives a **** what unskilled lame GF wears mate. Maybe you thinking too much of yourself?

"king", "l2p"? lol

Didn't you die a few months ago at the hand of PvE specced CW? You should /deletechar. A shame that great guild allowed you in, they already have 2 better GFs.

Please, you troll up and down these forums nubcakes. Drink a bottle of thick skin and wash the sand out.

This is PvP Cupcake lolz
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    And dude thats all you got?

"Didn't you get killed once by a CW at some point a long time ago?"

Are you talking about that time Kaos and I were dueling with you after a pug match and I smashed you like 15 times in a row... I'm pretty sure I have the video.

I'm sure you got a win or two in though while we were ROFLing at your Repel spam. Doesn't matter though, 1v1s are stupid cross class and don't prove a thing.

Go drink a cup of coffee and come back, when you have some more wit! I expect better from you!
  • Options
    tittlemcgrittletittlemcgrittle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    pers3phone wrote: »
    They appear as "Level 0", without stats, gear or guild showing at all.

Protip, it's not a bug
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Protip, it's not a bug

Interesting to know thanks.

BTW it's not really useful either, anybody with enough interest can move to your instance as you log and inspect you. Gateway just makes it easier and more convenient, but it's an MMO, you cannot protect "your" build.