test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Onyx Trail Trading Company(An Evil Guild, for all your nefarious deeds!)

bloodypricelessbloodypriceless Member Posts: 7 Arc User
The Onyx Trail Trading Company is now holding open recruitment! We are a new guild in Neverwinter, focused on the darker side of Roleplay. Want to be a Slaver? Smuggler? Want to play as someone who wiggles their way into the darker side of Neverwinter Politics? Or are you just a sell-sword, only out to collect as much coin as you can? Not evil, but interested in playing a more neutral character? You can always play a slave!

Obviously Mature themes will be explored during RP in this guild, so we will be holding an 18+ age range. Please Contact @bloodypriceless in game!
Post edited by bloodypriceless on

Comments

• sylvialynnsylvialynn Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Dark Sun Rising is a new evil character RP guild. We are based around Cryric and would be interested in doing joint story lines. Just contact either @sylvialynn or @hyrdropriest.
  • fadewalkerblackfadewalkerblack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey there!

I had PM'd you earlier about joining, and still intend to. I'm also with a guild aligned with Cyric, and we'd love to do storylines with both of you, if you're up for it.

The Company of the Ebon Spur is comprised of Cyric's faithful initiates and shock troops, piecing itself back together after a struggle that nearly destroyed it. Let me know if you guys are interested! You can contact myself, Squire@fadewalkerblack, or the leader, Malak Skyborn@stantheman10. Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Fade
  • sylvialynnsylvialynn Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That would be great. I have talked to my guild leader and will pass them info. You can contact them at @hydropriest in game.