test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Premades dead?

hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
PvP premades was one of the few things keeping PvP fun. Since the PVP patch this isn't possible anymore.
The patchnotes for M3 don't show any function to make premades possible again.

Whats up with that?
ZengiaH@ejziponken
Post edited by hfgtfsdfs on

Comments

• Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lol what? I've been playing a low level premade all day. It's not that premades don't work anymore. It's the fact that level 60 PvP queues as a whole are broken.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well. The problem is you cant start a premade when you want to.
    The game needs a challange-system were u can challange other teams. :P
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    but you still can do premades. Nothing was changed about premades. The entire pvp as a whole is broken.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    risendragonrisendragon Member Posts: 88
    edited March 2014
    It's very difficult, takes about 1-2hours of queue time just to set up. Soyeah, kinda messed up.
  • Options
    malphaeousmalphaeous Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 88
    edited March 2014
    hfgtfsdfs wrote: »
    PvP premades was one of the few things keeping PvP fun. Since the PVP patch this isn't possible anymore.
    The patchnotes for M3 don't show any function to make premades possible again.

Whats up with that?

so what you are really saying, since in fact most groups are PuGs is that PvP isn't fun unless you can go in with an organized hand picked group with good PvP gear and go out and slaughter disorganized PuGs with inexperienced and under-geared players for quick easy glory? I do agree that a challenge system would be good or a bracket system with a focus on premade Vs. premade esp if they had 1v1 up to 5v5 queues. matching equally successful players against each other. that would give you a proper challenge in PvP and would allow PvP to be fun for all skill levels.
    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Did I mention, I do not have good intentions?
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    malphaeous wrote: »
    so what you are really saying, since in fact most groups are PuGs is that PvP isn't fun unless you can go in with an organized hand picked group with good PvP gear and go out and slaughter disorganized PuGs with inexperienced and under-geared players for quick easy glory? I do agree that a challenge system would be good or a bracket system with a focus on premade Vs. premade esp if they had 1v1 up to 5v5 queues. matching equally successful players against each other. that would give you a proper challenge in PvP and would allow PvP to be fun for all skill levels.

What parts of this post here:
    hfgtfsdfs wrote: »
    Well. The problem is you cant start a premade when you want to.
    The game needs a challange-system were u can challange other teams. :P

did you not read? OP clearly wants to challenge over premades of equal skill and gear, not pugstomp.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014