test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companion Influence

areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Was looking though that listing of stuff. Epic gear, companions and Artifacts. One of the artifacts is Companion Influence. How effective is that? Does it, maxed, add 400 to all their substats? Plus is there any other items out there that adds that? I'm a pet fiend. Blink Dog and, I hope to get, PseudoDragon brought me back after a dissapointing start. In the beginning these guys are very useful but the higher in level you go the less effective they are until they're just for show.

Well the combat pets at least. Healer pets are always useful even if the heals are not strong that's still more Hp than you would have had.

Ah I ramble. Companion Influence. How effective and are there more things with it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    detoxnrelapsedetoxnrelapse Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont have the emblem so I cant say for sure, but among the other artifacts that have a 400 stat rating for say stamina, incoming heal, etc is 5%, so 400 in companion influence is a 5% in companion stat increase
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Companion stats and our stats have completely different ratios. I want facts from someone who has one.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seldarine in legendary gives 5% of companion Stats. BUT IS BROKEN and doesnt work right now. They will fix it in module 3 (at last it says in patch notes) so 1 month or more waitting. Its sad that you have to wait an entire module life to see a fix on a 8-10M value item.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    And 5%, to be perfectly honest, won't do much for the miniscule amount of assistance they give at level 60. I have a Pheo so I do know what I am talking about.
  • Options
    iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Seldarine in legendary gives 5% of companion Stats. BUT IS BROKEN and doesnt work right now. They will fix it in module 3 (at last it says in patch notes) so 1 month or more waitting. Its sad that you have to wait an entire module life to see a fix on a 8-10M value item.

The OP heal was enough to make it worth the money lol in pvp at least.