test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a game... for my game....

ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Well last few days (since Thursday) Que times have been north of 30 mins. Anybody have a quick browser game I can play to pass the time while waiting to play my real game (neverwinter pvp)?

Incase you cant tell, this isnt a serious question. The real question is "why is my que so long!". Maybe we need a little quicker ques.... Each day I get about 2hrs ish to play, and with premade games lasting over an hour with 30min+ to que, I log in, just to play 1 PVP match and woohoo, fun time spent.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They haven't said why the queue is so long but they are aware of it , no fix before Thursday though http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?634061-Known-Issue-Long-PvP-Queue-Times&p=7535361&viewfull=1#post7535361
    Also Drakensang is kinda okay and you don't need to download anything ,it plays through java
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • goldheartgoldheart Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Go lose some PVP after that go queue = fast :)
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just play SCA meanwhile...:P
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    goldheart wrote: »
    Go lose some PVP after that go queue = fast :)

Might just start que-> afk out and play another character a few times over and over, fast way to drop elo :)

Unfortunately only way to get fast ques right now, then once they "fix" this Mod 3 will be on PTR and nobody will be on live LOL
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Once the CTA is over, the queue times should be quicker for you. More are running the CTA than the PvP at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I suggest you play the sword coast adventures, you'll get some stuff for neverwinter in the meantime.
  • goldheartgoldheart Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I prefer to farm Sharandar till I wait it is far better and I have some profit.
  • immahealyounowimmahealyounow Member Posts: 57
    edited March 2014
    My solution to long game queue times lately has been Fire Emblem: Awakening on the 3DS. Fantastic turned based strategy. When your queue pops, just close the system and it will go to sleep, saving your place.
    * Blessing - 60 DC * * Blessa - 60 GWF * * Blessed - 60 TR * * Bless - 60 GF * * Blessings - 50 CW * * BlessedArr0w - 30 HR *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • froszztfroszzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Try to queue without a full premade and you'll get in faster.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2014