test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

server down again?

fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Point 19:00 GMT did the server stop responding and the client won't connect.

Is this just me?

It happened right in a pvp match, which utterly sucks.

Edit:
It appears to be the US proxy that is down. EU proxy is working.
Stay frosty.
Post edited by fgreyspear on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is still up.
  • Options
    spike0337spike0337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    just happen to me was in a pvp match and it stop then came bk.now cant get bk in game.cant connect to account server.
  • Options
    bhreyanbhreyan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I was in game and logged out, now I can not get back in launcher stuck at connecting...
  • Options
    fgreyspearfgreyspear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 472 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Seems like the US proxy died. EU proxy is working.
    Stay frosty.
  • Options
    bhreyanbhreyan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I had US proxy on, changed proxy to none now i can get in .
  • Options
    brypointbrypoint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yup server has a green light, but stuck on connecting. I don't know what they did on Thurs but holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> go back to the way it was before.
  • Options
    jaedyoongjaedyoong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello guys ,
    Im new here , couldnt make a new post and i know i shouldnt be on this threat so MOD please bring me to a thread that i can ask these few question.

1st of all im from Malaysia and i m trying to play this game.
    Installed Jade Dynasty and Neverwinter ,
    for Jade Dynasty i couldnt log in , it say i dont have new version of this game.
    Neverwinter i m still updating so i dont know if i can play this.
    Main point here , is that not available for Malaysian to play these games or ?

Please help guys..
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Don't know about Jade Dynasty, but once Neverwinter is updated you should be able to play from Malayasia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    isomorphismisomorphism Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can anyone confirm that it is now working correctly?
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Just logged off, had no issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I just got off too, its fine for me. I imagine there would be a ton more posts on this like last time if it wasn't, especially considering how long this thread has been up. I'm central US.
  • Options
    cerrillacerrilla Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have been having constant disconnects for about two or so hours now. approximate time between "server not responding" is about 4 minutes. Its not impossible but it sure is annoying. Been logging in about three times an hour due to being kicked out. 3pm MDT to now 6-ish pm MDT.
  • Options
    howdyyeowhowdyyeow Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2014
    Having a similar issue where it takes really long for the launcher to load, then when succesfully loaded into the game, it gets really lag to the point that I keep getting rubberbanded to the same spot and chat server goes offline.
  • Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    howdyyeow wrote: »
    Having a similar issue where it takes really long for the launcher to load, then when succesfully loaded into the game, it gets really lag to the point that I keep getting rubberbanded to the same spot and chat server goes offline.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. West coast and had problems ever since the downtime. most of the time, its fine, but then get plagued with server disconnect, and not being able to resync to the server, forced to log out or ALT+F4, but not typically fixing the problem.
  • Options
    howdyyeowhowdyyeow Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2014
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. West coast and had problems ever since the downtime. most of the time, its fine, but then get plagued with server disconnect, and not being able to resync to the server, forced to log out or ALT+F4, but not typically fixing the problem.

Yes, I realised that too.

The gateway and forums seem to be working fine though, so I'm assuming there's a problem with either the account or login server.
  • Options
    klkcahboy90klkcahboy90 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    howdyyeow wrote: »

I'm getting this too in Singapore.