test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pvp bug?

devildevil21devildevil21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Today i've tried to join a pvp queue 3 times and right when everyone accepted (i was in the screen where the bar was filling up/map loading), my game just crashed.

Than my game verified twice (for no reason), and I was unable to join the game for like 10 minutes...

Is this a game issue or is it just me?

Edit: Now my game just while it was verifying it said "a file was locked and it was unable to connect"? or something like that.. <.<

Really, this game issues are making me like lesser the game...

Second edit: This is what happens right now and I can't start game with character: kmEydTi.png

Third edit: tried again and still the same thing (second edit) happened again.

Really, this game is disappointing me more than everything else..
Post edited by devildevil21 on

Comments

• devildevil21devildevil21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And it keeps getting better and better! now I can't join ANY dungeon,krimishies (idk if it is that how it writes), pvp, or any other type of instance.

My game goes to the loading screen, the yellow bar fills up like 45% and than BAM game crashes.

Than I wait 2 hours and maybe 5 restarts on pc, and *yay* I can play again (after 1 hour I decide to join a instance and bam, lets wait more 2 hours again).

It's sooo annoying! ._.
  • spaceguerrillaspaceguerrilla Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm having the same problem here for the past two days. I'm not having any issues getting back into the game, but anytime I accept the queue for PvP the game crashes...6 times and counting now. Not sure what to do to fix.

Edit: If I try a "normal login" I immediately crash again (assuming because it's attempting to put me in pvp instance?). If I choose "safe login" It seems to be okay.

Second Edit: It is only the pvp queue that does this.
    edited March 2014
    Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Is it on my end or theirs?
    edited March 2014
    I decided to do what mage told me to do, and right now game is patching for 4 hours already and it is at 1%.

How nice right? :D
    edited March 2014
    I decided to do what mage told me to do, and right now game is patching for 4 hours already and it is at 1%.

How nice right? :D

Oh man that sucks...
    edited March 2014
    Oh man that sucks...

Woohoooo, at 2%! --"
    edited March 2014
    Problem seems to have fixed itself :)
    edited March 2014
    Problem seems to have fixed itself :)

Nope.

I still CAN'T join some queues. I can't join the level 18~30 queue of storm something.

pvp I can join already, but that I can't. My game just crashes....

And the problem is that after game crashes I got to atempt to join the game like 4 to 5 times so I can join finally... <.<
    edited March 2014
    Acting up again.