test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dwarven Interiors? and Beards

holocatholocat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Foundry
I have gotten to the point where I am beginning to prod the foundry, as I have with every other iteration of NW, and two questions have arisen as I have started constructing my first foundry module:

1. I saw a thread dated 2013 regarding dwarf beards and how they could not be changed nor coloured. Is this still the case? Are we still waiting on dwarf beards?

2. There are a few quests in the Neverwinter Main Campaign (such as http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/The_Icehammer) which show hallways and a couple rooms of Dwarven make, but I cannot find these pieces in any of the interior sets currently available. Are they there (and i've missed them) or are they actually not in the foundry?
Post edited by holocat on

Comments

• Options
    theboogieman69theboogieman69 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't know about the beards I do know that if you open the detail menu there are dwarven pieces. the best way is make sure that all is check in both option boxes and type dwarven into search. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    holocatholocat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm looking for room/raw geometry pieces, not outdoor detail pieces. specifically, i'm looking for the set pieces I know exist in Neverwinter, but don't know if they exist in the foundry. A picture example of such a piece would be http://imgur.com/9pRmrsx .

Again, I am NOT requesting whether the Hotenow ruins pieces exist, I can find those already.
  • Options
    melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I and others have made dwarven interiors with those pieces that are in the detail list already. The walls are double sided so you have a choice of what you want to show. I've seen pretty good dwarven sets with those pieces. Some were constructed on an exterior map, some were the detail pieces added to set rooms, and some were made on the Room Builder or Dungeon Builder rooms.

And the beards issue really hasn't been addressed very much, I think there is a feeling among the community that there are other priorities.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ