test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for Review: Neverwinter Prison

theboogieman69theboogieman69 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Foundry
I have had this quest up for about a month now, I think my wife and me have been the only ones to play it. I am looking for help in playing and reviewing, I want to know what others think. This is my first Foundry Quest.

Name: Neverwinter Prison
Short Code: NW-DCAVXZ8SR
Time: around 39 min
Level: 1-60
Combat: Solo (Hard), Duo (Medium), 3+( Easy); is not scalable
Tags: #Combat, #Group Friendly, #Challenging, #Puzzle

On the second level is a maze if you do not have the required item a path will not help you through the maze. The item is located on the first floor and is talked about in the prisons opening dialog with the Sergeant. I intentionally did not put a quest marker or area for this item. That is the purpose is if you take the time to find it you get the benefit of knowing the easy path through the maze, if not than you could wander in the maze for a while. This is not an error in my quest, it is my style of DM'ing.

Lots of elite and solo mobs, not intended for farming, it is just my DM'ing style. I didn't make things easy on table top, I won't do it here.

If you would like me to review yours in return, leave the quest info in a post and I will check it out.
Post edited by theboogieman69 on

Comments

• Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just played through.

That was tough, I didn't think I'd have enough healing potions.
    I didn't really notice any issues, though I was a little busy trying to stay alive for most of it to notice.

Any chance you could play through "Part I: The Heroes' Tomb"? The shortcode is NW-DSDWJQCVC.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yes I can. Thank you for taking a look at mine.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Just ran your quest...Loved it. Didn't find anything really wrong. Let me know when the next is complete.
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'll be sure to let you know when part two is released.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.