test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dear Cryptic

deknodekno Member Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Would u please put your CW up against a rank10 Sentinel and just figure out a way to make him viable?

If you think you can balance the game with adding another stat in the game, then at least take into consideration about balancing the classes so that we dont have to worry about troll comps and multiple of the strongest classes queuing up against others to balance the game in their favor.
Post edited by dekno on

Comments

• ph33rlessc4tph33rlessc4t Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In case you hadn't noticed, CW's are the current powerhouse of all PVE, and depending on the case, PVP. Unfortunately, I can't say I support anything that buffs them more. They are making my TR obsolete, coupled with the nerfs in recent history to TR's.
  • pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In case you hadn't noticed, CW's are the current powerhouse of all PVE, and depending on the case, PVP. Unfortunately, I can't say I support anything that buffs them more. They are making my TR obsolete, coupled with the nerfs in recent history to TR's.

"I support keeping CWs bad in PvP because they are good in PvE"

GG, good rationalization :)

Also:

- bad dungeon design, not CWs, are making Trs obsolete in PvE
    - TR nerfs turned out quite good, yes? I don't see many crying for Impact Shot and Lashing, when you can switch on PotB and run people down doing nothing, and finish them with SE, all the while passing from stealth to immunities such as DF last stage/ITC
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Upcoming GWF changes can be found here. Looks like Threatening Rush is getting a well-deserved nerf, along with some other abilities.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • bonesbowmanbonesbowman Banned Users Posts: 31
    edited March 2014

TR's are obsolete due to inherit design flaws when comapared to the design of the content available. It's an AOE fest in the PVE environment and nothing about a TR is set for that. Blame development, not the player base.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Rule 3.14 - No Targeted Topics
    . . . . Topics addressed directly to Staff, including Developers, Managers and Moderators, are subject to removal. Please use the Private Messaging System to contact Forum Staff and the Support System to contact Support Staff.

Rule 3.15 - No Petitions, Ultimatums or Hostile Demands
    . . . . Please keep feedback constructive and within a format for Community Discussion. Disallowed topics include things like, "Please Nerf This Class" and anything without the direction of a constructive Community Discussion.
This discussion has been closed.