test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"You're injured" after killed in pvp

lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Killed in the last seconds of a pvp. Result: when back yo pve, "You're injured"

There's nothing to be proud of here devs, as this bug was reported from day one. As said by all
the MMO streamers and reviewers in the world, having tons of bugs at launch may not mean that a game
has no potential, but having tons of unfixed bugs after one year does say a lot about de editor's skill.
Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
Post edited by lucifron44 on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    if you're killed in the last few seconds of a pvp match, wait until you respawn to exit the match or leave the party.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    if you're killed in the last few seconds of a pvp match, wait until you respawn to exit the match or leave the party.

And here comes another bug *after i waited and respawned to camp all out only i left and here comes a boom cuz when i press k and get out of dpvp" i got PVP&PVE ban 30min LOOOOL" so bug fixing ? exploit ? and you punished for 30min:)realy this is your answer help ppl pls not lure him to another trap.
    Also this is still bug to me and to all from at first day of beta until now.(the pvp penalty is new bug ).
    My pro tip dont die on last sec :) until they fix it 1 year past so we hope not 1 more year to fix it ,also its not so game breaking like SF x2 injuri .

"or leave the party"
    -New Feature
    Leaver Penalty: Leaving a PVP match that is currently in progress will incur a leaver penalty for 30 minutes. During this time you may not queue for any content using the queue system. Only the first 2 players to leave a Domination match, or the first 5 players to leave a Gauntlgrym match on each team will be affected.

-Also if you leave the party first or second you got agan 30min pvp&pve ban so pro tip . I hope melodywhr you reediting your anwer then i will delete my cuz your tip lead to more frustration and i think its like 'i say buy 30k draggon egg then you will not die 'its violating aganst unknowed ppl.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • vvcephei767vvcephei767 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They have a lot of bugs to fix, and if all you have to do is calm down and wait a max of 15 seconds until you respawn before leaving, I fail to see what the big deal is. Should it be fixed? Of course. Should it be a high priority? No.