test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Imagine fun without mounts at PVP.

vasillesvasilles Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello everybody...
Just noticed mounts another source of imbalance for PVP while lvling my new toon.
Actually when i hit my first 60 character, i didnt use my horse at PvP because it was new to me.
Imagine PvP without mounts ,

1-Run Speed will be more effective,
2-Groupping up will be easy,
3-Capturing far points will be hard,
4-GG PvP will not be "Horse Race" anymore
5-Games will be longer and fun.
Join SCUM Feel Hate Of Others.
Post edited by vasilles on

Comments

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not that i disagree, but sadly in (almost) all MMORPGs the idea of PvP is based as much (if not more) on advantages from gear in some form or other as on skill....
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited March 2014
    Don't forget that every match takes 45 minutes.

No thanks, not at all. Not having a mount is the reason I don't queue for pvp before level 20. Just plain too slow.
  • Options
    xthebluespiritxxthebluespiritx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OR. get this. a new much bigger map?
  • Options
    dhuras1dhuras1 Member Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I rarely use my mount in PvP anyway because it's a free kill to any stealthed TR I pass
  • Options
    iliveforpvpiliveforpvp Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    dhuras1 wrote: »
    I rarely use my mount in PvP anyway because it's a free kill to any stealthed TR I pass

I'm not going to yell. I'm not going to yell. I'm not going to yell. In not going to AHHHHHHH!!! WHY?!?!?!?! Jrxjjdjandjxisjdbjsjxcvsuiseh
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We already have this: It's PVP from level 10-19. And it's downright tedious. Considering the new wait times, I'd say we spend enough time already dealing with PVP.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    devaneiodevaneio Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't see mounts as something that matters in domination. If you have a good GWF he can run better than a mount, a GF can also be much more reliable than a horse that will put your face in the ground.

On GG .... that would be interesting. I agree with you, just horse race, plus hide and seek.

For last, IMO, long matches are not fun.
  • Options
    calous78calous78 Banned Users Posts: 95
    edited March 2014
    devaneio wrote: »
    I don't see mounts as something that matters in domination. If you have a good GWF he can run better than a mount, a GF can also be much more reliable than a horse that will put your face in the ground.

On GG .... that would be interesting. I agree with you, just horse race, plus hide and seek.

For last, IMO, long matches are not fun.

You are wrong.

Man these people remind me of "the good idea fairy" when I was in the military.

Keep it to yourself!!!! I'm not gonna make posts with suggestions about PvE.. Stay away from our PvP, we are having a hard enough time getting it fixed up as is.