test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What about an Account Bank

thorsgatethorsgate Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
What is the chance of the devs creating an Account Bank. I would love to have a repository so all of my account characters could share items, especially Epic Crafting Tools. I don't like to mail epic items on the oft chance they might not make it. An Account Bank would could store items used by all toons, especially if it was linked with the refinement capabilities like your personal bank slots. I would gladly pay the same amount of money for an account wide bank as I do for the Guild Bank slots. Here's to hoping it is accepted.
Post edited by thorsgate on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It is probably just a matter of when. I doubt they will ignore creating one forever.
  • mlegermleger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Yeah. Great idea. Also room for them to make zen. Ie buy more shared slots.
    Thorin Oakenshield - 60 DC | Floki Longarm - 60 TR | Tiny Tank - 60 GWF
    Stand your Ground NW-DNBHK74ML
  • tryglitrygli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    /Signed

I've been wondering why they didn't create it yet, it can't be that much work and it's a great way to sell more Zen.
    I really hate having to mail my epic tools as well.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    THey haven't done it yet because they haven't got anything to put the account bank in. They need to finish a housing feature first :p

"Finish" one, you mean they've started one??
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.