test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Judging interest for an RP Guild(Please look)

bloodypricelessbloodypriceless Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Greetings one and all! I have come from the shadows to enjoy the lovely services of Neverwinter as only one such as I can! I however, have been unable to find a group such as I desire....and thus have brought it upon myself to found one.

This thread is to judge the desire for a 'Darker' themed Guild. Slavers, Slaves, Killers, Scum, Pirates, Bandits and the like would all find homes here. While I've noticed many characters like this, I have yet to see them unified under one front. Is there any interest in a guild like this possibly? Or Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree?

As to why an 'Evil' guild would operate in Neverwinter, well that's easy! The city is in danger, and needs all the help it can get...and if a few treasures are lost along the way, a few palms greased, or a few people inserted into powerful positions, who's to say that's a bad thing? Please feel free to leave comments below, or contact me if you desire!
Post edited by bloodypriceless on

Comments

• crimsinthirstcrimsinthirst Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Greetings, I have been looking for ways to make my character evil since the creation stage, lol. I'd love to hear any ideas on "evil" quests or groups to join. Thanks!

"May the gods keep the wolves in the woods and the women in our beds."
  • bloodypricelessbloodypriceless Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, the -basic- premise would be this; There's alot of strife in Neverwinter, and a small cutthroat company intends to seize upon the action. The leader of said company begins to put together like minded individuals willing to 'bend the laws' in order to secure a more favorable slice of the pie. Think, Iron Throne in style. While not everyone is 'evil', it's definately morally grey. They would work to provide for the tastes of the more peculiar, be it from slaves, banned substances, exotic pets, to weapons and armor, all not necessarily illegal. They would of course be weaseling their way into the upper crusts of society, gaining certain ears and greasing palms to procure contracts. And if a few choice items were no longer in Neverwinters treasury when they got there to save it, who's to say what happened? :3
  • fadewalkerblackfadewalkerblack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey there!

I know I'd PM'd you earlier, but I thought I'd reiterate how much of a wonderful idea I think this is. If you need any help or support getting this off the ground, by all means, let me know!

-Fade
  • alkeyretard1alkeyretard1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this could be alot of fun. i am new too the game also i have no pacs as of yet but id be interested in rping this and joining the guild

cheers

Alan