test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transmuting Gloomwrought Shield Problems

jddouglas83jddouglas83 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just got a Gloomwrought Shield to Transmute onto another one but it wont allow me to transmute it under the off hand. If I select the main hand with the shield however the change button light up like normal. Has anyone transmuted the shield this way and does it actually go onto the off hand from the main hand? I tried figuring out how to goto the test server to check if it does but I don't know how to open my character on the test server.

Any help here would be much appreciated.
Post edited by jddouglas83 on

Comments

• Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    can you provide some screenshots of this issue? thanks.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you want to copy a character onto test go to this thread and follow the link , then copy whatever character you want on test then close your game client then when you reopen your game client you will have 2 or three options what server you want , either Neverwinter , preview or owlbear , you want to choose owlbear . http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?330011-Welcome-to-NeverwinterPreview!

Edit : You will have a quite large download if you want to go onto the test shard I think , well its either a download or a file transfer.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    jddouglas83jddouglas83 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Melodywhr: I'll take a few screenshots next time I load into the game either tonight or tomorrow.

Iambecks1: Thanks very much for the assist with the link.