test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why did u remove impact shot from the game

pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Thieves' Den
tr has left only one viable encounter which is most boring thing ever.plz nerf pob to so we all be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but at least have some fun.
Post edited by pindaop on

Comments

• jinadujinadu Member Posts: 65
    edited March 2014
    pindaop wrote: »
    tr has left only one viable encounter which is most boring thing ever.plz nerf pob to so we all be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but at least have some fun.

Its not removed from the game it just sucks now because of whining and crying babies in PVP complaining that the TR is too over-powered.
  • pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i dont think tr is any weaker now but only more boring to play.i say removed coz i have yet to see a tr using it even in the pug.
    edited March 2014
    pindaop wrote: »
    i dont think tr is any weaker now but only more boring to play.i say removed coz i have yet to see a tr using it even in the pug.

Well, there are other alternatives you can use in pvp to substitute for impact shot... Deft strike for more maneuverability and to catch + slow ppl who are running away... also can teleport you to ppl hiding on top of ledges/pillars and stuff.

Smoke is good too.
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    But...I didn't remove impact shot from the game...
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Well bye bye Impact Shots.

Unless you are running Vorpal and have a crit/power build otherwise I see really little reason to use it... It is a pretty **** big nerf for sure.

Even the Stealth free charge automatically get reduced dmg LOL. I am like wtf.

And again it just shows DEV are just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> nuub when it comes to PVP, only nuub will be annoyed by those impact shot + LB combo. Top tier TR are still doing really well without impact and it has nothing to do with the stupid SE in this patch.
  • ajeed04ajeed04 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I agree they should kept it the way it was critting for 16k every shot was not imbalanced at all.
    running around and never capping lool
    which top tr did u kill 1v1
    i know that build.......u just leave
    when real tr comes on cap
    so before calling out any tr u should proly beat one 1v1 with
    full hp ,not coming to only daily him
    edited March 2014
    Well bye bye Impact Shots.

Unless you are running Vorpal and have a crit/power build otherwise I see really little reason to use it... It is a pretty **** big nerf for sure.

Even the Stealth free charge automatically get reduced dmg LOL. I am like wtf.

And again it just shows DEV are just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> nuub when it comes to PVP, only nuub will be annoyed by those impact shot + LB combo. Top tier TR are still doing really well without impact and it has nothing to do with the stupid SE in this patch.

Yeah, Impact Shot is useless now... even with a P.Vorpal its not that great.
  • godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Potb... Not affected by crit hit suppression. TR armor is power based + TR armor is not crit based. Auto targeting, one time activation rather than leaving yourself open while you use up multiple charges, reveals stealthed rogues.

It may not be "skillful", but I have always liked this move better because of the later mentioned benefits, but now even more so now that the earlier listed benefits have been added in addition to the IS nerf. Of course it isn't right that impact should've gotten nerfed as much as it did, but at least there is this nice alternative rather than leaving us with nothing.
  • barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    ajeed04 wrote: »
    I agree they should kept it the way it was critting for 16k every shot was not imbalanced at all.

16k? Dude you shouldnt have come to pvp in green gear...
  • willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited March 2014
    I actually used it running dailies in PVE sometimes and had fun with it. Because of dev laziness even PVE damage was nerfed. roflmao this game.

I agree they should have removed impact shot and given TRs constricting daggers. That constantly interrupt you....