test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need GWF and DC Guide

lamminatbodenlamminatboden Member Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hi,

I need your help again guys :). I just recently reached level 60 and learned from some nice players out there how the high tier game works. I now know how CWs and GFs work (i. e. that the latter ones mostly just don't) and which possibilities I have for the CW.

Now I am leveling a GWF and DC, with the aim to use them for High Tier PvE to do VT, MC and CN (Runs). I've been searching through the net and forums for guides how to skill them. I've found plenty - and that's part of the problem. They all claim to be the perfect PvE build, but do differ sometimes a lot from each other.
Also, most of them don't have dates listed with them, so it's hard to say which one of them are outdated and which are still up to date.

I. e. GWFs seem to focus on Destroyer Feat path, but which powers to use? Some say favor wicked strike and some weapon master strike. Does both work? The passives of choice seem to be steel blitz, weapon master and destroyer, but I seen every combination of those three so far.

So my short question:

Can you give me some links to good and most important up to date GWF and DC guides for high-leveled PvE? That would be of great help, thanks!

EDIT: I know there are some guides in this forum, but their last update has often been in december and there have been lots of patches since then. And I am not an expert concering this stuff, so I don't know if the patches changed anything. So if you say "this and this guide in the forum is still how you can play it today" then this is exactly what I'm asking for.
Post edited by lamminatboden on

Comments