test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion gauntlygrym points/scroll tracking

mystcharmmystcharm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
In Gauntlygrym, often times teammates don't get points in a round of iron tabernacle or armories of moradin. I proposed giving us a notifier of who has points and scrolls, as to deter the last minute struggle to replace teammates who haven't met the requirements. Please comment as to make this more likely to be seen, thank you.
Post edited by mystcharm on

Comments

• jewgypsyjewgypsy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I agree, I hate having to kick people who didn't get scrolls.
  • helmsalehelmsale Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They should let us bring up the score board to see where we're at in points, as well as check on our teammates qualification for the round. Good idea!
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    really how do people end up not getting a single point during a 30 minute time period?
  • mistranmistran Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    akemnos wrote: »
    really how do people end up not getting a single point during a 30 minute time period?

how about getting enough points for the scroll and just not getting it?? maybe they should fix that first
  • mystcharmmystcharm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is a suggestion forum about a new add on, although I do agree with you, I'd like focus to remain on the topic of showing points and scrolls to teammates.
  • mystcharmmystcharm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    People often think they've received points. They'll afk for the duration, only to find out through the queue not working. An active teammate would really catch this and nip their heels, making sure they obtained points.